B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

à l'instant, johnny0692 a dit :

Karina bf visitant et le gars régulier de Lavi arrivent apportant des fleurs pour Lavi

Dieu me garde de P...  comme Lavicka qui il y a deux jours se fait démonter toute la nuit et le matin en  câlinant ( un client ) dans tous les sens

et ce soir pour se donner bonne conscience , elles organisent le dîner tamisé pour leur gars , Merci et maintenez les loin de moi 

il y a 13 minutes, isidore57 a dit :
Dieu me garde de P... comme Lavicka qui il ya deux jours se fait démonter toute la nuit et le matin en câlinant ( un client ) dans tous les sens

et ce soir pour se donner bonne conscience , elles organisent le dîner tamisé pour leurs gars , Merci et bénissent les loin de moi 

Préservez moi de Lavicka , non merci je n'en veux vraiment pas.

15 hours ago, curious101 said:

I really miss them too. It was just getting interesting. I have followed Kristy since her first stay and that's the first time I have seen her allow anyone's tongue near that pussy

Didn't She used to ride the older gentleman's face when she lived with kamila in Russia??? 

34 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Didn't She used to ride the older gentleman's face when she lived with kamila in Russia??? 

I don't think so but I could be wrong or it might have happened before I joined. I remember her always pushing guys faces away if they tried

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is the middle of the week and the room still empty.

Yeah, RLC has 4 abandoned beds in the barcelona apartments at the moment. It's important to pay attention to quality here, but I don't think any of the move-outs were a surprise and RLC could have planned the replacements months ago. 

In addition, RLC currently has a lot of do nothing (or hidding) girls in the cast and the only solo guy is rather mismatched (as he has absolutely no chance with the girls). Depending on how one calculate it, that makes another 3-5 beds that are occupied, but don't really provide any content. First and foremost, the bed of Serafima, who RLC should never have invited again. 

I find it particularly unfortunate that RLC has torn apart the girls from B2 to reduce the void in B4. This is somehow not a solution for either aparment, as there are now fewer social contacts everywhere than normal. 

Is Karina somehow afraid to show her breasts? 

I've seen her have sex yesterday, completely naked lower half of her body, but she always kept her top on. I don't think even her lover got a good view of her tits (though he felt one up), but I haven't seen the whole scene and don't have replay (basic sub).

When she changed just a few minutes ago, she was careful to hide her boobs: only removed her bra after she put her nightshirt on... (doesn't seem very 'real life' unless there are guys present, but she was alone...)

I don't think I've ever seen her breasts... Is she afraid there is something wrong with them? She doesn't seem to be prude otherwise...