B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

Karina is for sure a wonderful reappearance surprise ,  it is very few the times that a tenant proves 100% better than their original and first appearance . An excellent low profile , social with the rest of her roommates , a boyfriend or better say sex partner and showing her great skills doing/ having  her private moments … I think these types are the tenants that we wish to have the most , no exaggeration , no edge life living , a simply daily life of a normal simple daily life girl .. big kudos and applause to amazing Karina . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Karina is for sure a wonderful reappearance surprise ,  it is very few the times that a tenant proves 100% better than their original and first appearance . An excellent low profile , social with the rest of her roommates , a boyfriend or better say sex partner and showing her great skills doing/ having  her private moments … I think these types are the tenants that we wish to have the most , no exaggeration , no edge life living , a simply daily life of a normal simple daily life girl .. big kudos and applause to amazing Karina . 

Too bad that Lara isn't following her steps. Another one that is only there for the free rent.

Noldus mentioned in B4 topic that Anya was packing. If she really is leaving this only shows how strong Lavi is for RLC. That girls is "surviving" senior tenants that came and go and even tenants that arrived almost at the same time as her. Isn't without a reason, she's the backbone of B2.

General Application: A comment.(maybe I have had too many cups of coffee)

What is wrong with the young men in these apartments? Catching up on Karina and boyfriend, a few days ago,via replay. Karina has put on a sexy black lingerie outfit and covered with a robe. Slowly opening her robe for a big reveal to the boyfriend, who is watching with a smile. What does he do, ...... he looks at his watch!     ??????  what could be so F'in important on your watch, you need to take your eyes off the sexy lady in front of you. You know, the one who made the effort to buy a lingerie set to please you. Dumb-ass !!

This is not a one-of incident with the guys of RLC.  Watching a couple in bed, the guy is pounding away doggy style on a babe, " Ding " ..... he stops, disengages, looks for his phone in the sheets, checks it, and goes back to pounding the waiting babe. WTF !!  This to be followed by another couple, the babe is preparing / giving  a blow job to a guy sitting on a couch. And where is his attention, fixing a make yourself cigarette. That's right, a slip of paper and tobacco is more important that the babe giving you a lap dance, pulling your dick out of your pants, and going down on you. 

I just don't know. Common courtesy and respect, paying attention to the one your with.  I hate to say this, but " in my day" , if you tried this shit with a date/girlfriend, .... that's it, out the door, loose my number. 

I guess you can't ignore the fact that the ladies involved permitted this "lack of attention". 

I need another cup of coffee, maybe decaf. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I don't think Lavi will last forever 🙂
She passed the magic limit of 22x days a long time ago and I don't think RLC will let her stay a whole year

Not forever, but I don't think she will leave anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What is wrong with the young men in these apartments? Catching up on Karina and boyfriend, a few days ago,via replay. Karina has put on a sexy black lingerie outfit and covered with a robe. Slowly opening her robe for a big reveal to the boyfriend, who is watching with a smile. What does he do, ...... he looks at his watch!     ??????  what could be so F'in important on your watch, you need to take your eyes off the sexy lady in front of you. You know, the one who made the effort to buy a lingerie set to please you. Dumb-ass !!

This is not a one-of incident with the guys of RLC.  Watching a couple in bed, the guy is pounding away doggy style on a babe, " Ding " ..... he stops, disengages, looks for his phone in the sheets, checks it, and goes back to pounding the waiting babe. WTF !!  This to be followed by another couple, the babe is preparing / giving  a blow job to a guy sitting on a couch. And where is his attention, fixing a make yourself cigarette. That's right, a slip of paper and tobacco is more important that the babe giving you a lap dance, pulling your dick out of your pants, and going down on you. 

I just don't know. Common courtesy and respect, paying attention to the one your with.  I hate to say this, but " in my day" , if you tried this shit with a date/girlfriend, .... that's it, out the door, loose my number. 

I guess you can't ignore the fact that the ladies involved permitted this "lack of attention". 

Now a days sex is cheap and maybe you are watching long time relationships. You are amazed by those girls, but for the guys, they are with them everyday.

35 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

the guys know why they are brought to the apartments and the sooner they get it over with the sooner they can get to their real girlfriend/wife hence the watch/time checking.