B4 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

5 hours ago, moules said:

Tani was leaving to go to B7 Taylor gave her a prolonged affectionate embrace.  This is not the first time, they kissed with some passion in the kitchen before Tim arrived drunk, and took Tani away from the party. 

around what time did this happen?

5 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

Can someone provide the timeframe when Anya went down on Taylor in the kitchen and Kristy fingering Taylor?

Taylor going down on Kristy then Kristy rubbing Taylor

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

On 1/1/2023 at 5:10 PM, cupid30 said:

Can you recall whom was it that started bringing the hard stuff around? I wanna say,Stella and Gina or can you recall a previous tenant from where the drug use all started with the barca apts?? Samantha did blow as well but their apartment wasn't in barca.....

sorry i'm just now getting back with you, work resumed for me today.  i believe it all started with nora in barcelona, can't remember her sidekicks name.  i also know that there was a girl in b1 named coco that showed signs of using harder stuff.  i can tell you for sure that when nelly and bogdan came to barcelona they brought their bad habits with them.  i had seen some cocaine use in their other apartment wherever that was located.  then there is kim & kenny, alexandra & lucien who are also big users of cocaine, along with all the girls in ulyana's group and not to mention elettra and lilith and martina to name a few.  they are all pretty much cocaine heads and just about all of them smoke pot.

if you are talking about the samantha from russia then yes they were big into enhancement drugs as well.

12 hours ago, northguy said:

I must admit I've always regarded Kristy as rather dumb, though I like her.  She certainly is not, in spite of her poor English, my bad. All her cruel teasing of Taylor has a meaning.

kristy is probably one of the smarter ones in barcelona.  don't let what she says on camera fool you like it has been doing.  kristy is all showgirl and she knows how to play her audience.  she is playing her audience right now in fact based off the blurry thumbnails.  all this show and drama she is doing with taylor is to hold her audience in check so they will keep coming back for more to secure her worth with rlc.

• Haha 1