B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Poor Tereza, all alone for three days, will she be visited by Anya?

This is one of those very rare occasions that Tereza does not have her shadow Timur around, It would be the perfect time to have Anya over without Timur ruining everything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

This is one of those very rare occasions that Tereza does not have her shadow Timur around, It would be the perfect time to have Anya over without Timur ruining everything.

Is cool to have this fantasy but I think nothing is going to happen.

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Poor Tereza, all alone for three days, will she be visited by Anya?

I posted this to Ponch in B4 as well ...

I must say , and had commented days ago, how odd it is that Anya has stopped any visits to B5 to socialize with Tereza .

now this would be an  opportunistic time .. and if Timur is against it ( although he didn't mind getting his feet sucked by Anya ) they just have to claim too drunk  "sorry, not sorry"

High high hopes for Tereza to explore her fantasies …. Will she dare or will a lot happen away of cameras 😏😏 Let’s see .. Teresa is on fire during this stay , she has grown to an amazing looking woman . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

High high hopes for Tereza to explore her fantasies …. Will she dare or will a lot happen away of cameras 😏😏 Let’s see .. Teresa is on fire during this stay , she has grown to an amazing looking woman . 

It may all depend if Timur can watch her on his phone.