Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

9 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I don't think it's a sexual problem for the couple. its not a sexual problem for Martina anyone can tell she loves sex so shes obviously getting it elsewhere 

Don't assume

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, with the temperatures and weather it's pretty easy to catch a cold right now. 🤧 Hope she gets well soon.🤞

I too hope for a speedy recovery; I am positive she will. It is Friday (the weekend) and I am sure her friends including Nelly may like to visit and or party a bit with her this weekend. Is Alberto ill as well? If not, I hope to read about Alberto being alone another weekend and all the activities for his roomy are happening off camera once again. But who knows, perhaps there will be a guest appearance somewhere this weekend?

Just a thought, does anyone know if Alberto has taken his roomy (Martina) out for a nice expensive evening of food, wine, and dancing? But of course, we really wouldn’t know unless discussed on camera and translated or if someone witnessed it in person.  

3 hours ago, yelt said:

I too hope for a speedy recovery; I am positive she will. It is Friday (the weekend) and I am sure her friends including Nelly may like to visit and or party a bit with her this weekend. Is Alberto ill as well? If not, I hope to read about Alberto being alone another weekend and all the activities for his roomy are happening off camera once again. But who knows, perhaps there will be a guest appearance somewhere this weekend?

Just a thought, does anyone know if Alberto has taken his roomy (Martina) out for a nice expensive evening of food, wine, and dancing? But of course, we really wouldn’t know unless discussed on camera and translated or if someone witnessed it in person.  

Alberto no me impresiona para ser un tipo de vino, cena a la luz de las velas. Sí recuerdo que le compró unas flores cuando ella volvió de su viaje a Islandia hace unos años.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like either Alberto or his buddy got a boom boom stick... long gun... AR/rifle/shotgun.  Anyone seen it, or are they yet to unbox it?

They took it out on the balcony. Couldnt see very well what they were doing. Why did they bother to put a cam out there anyway.

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

They took it out on the balcony. Couldnt see very well what they were doing. Why did they bother to put a cam out there anyway.

Yeah... the lack of lighting out there is a joke.  Although, there are an increasing number of those on RLC who have figured out how to blind the cameras with point lighting, or using blind spots.  Should be against the rules and not allowed.  It's been a point of contention here for a while now.