Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

On 2/14/2023 at 4:23 PM, Deepdave said:

Hi Yelt - I am pleased to say that your predictions were totally wrong.  Martina went to yoga and had a nice dinner with Alberto.  And now they are cuddling on the couch watching the TV.  Earlier she gave Alberto a romantic heart cake which they shared together.  No 

On 2/14/2023 at 7:00 PM, yelt said:

Nice dinner together? Did anyone besides you see them having a nice dinner together. Is there proof? What they have or had, was not love, it was life out of necessity and the need for money. What she did love is your money, that which was only triggered by sex, and she knew it. 

18 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Your information is incorrect.  They spent Valentine’s Night together and ate at home. Maybe there was no fucking (perhaps Martina was not feeling well), but they were together.  Sometimes I do not understand where you get your information.  Just look at the replay, there is no better evidence.

18 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Well, I think Valentine's Day is more a gift to florists, shops and restaurants. If you need one day a year to show the other your infinite love... well I don't know how infinite it is then....but surely everyone should celebrate it as they want but without exaggerated demands.

One reason for the simple celebration or no celebration could have been that something else was originally planned that changed at short notice.

We have often seen that they changed plans at short notice, special Martina .😉

51 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

One thing that is for sure, I know more than you. Without a doubt

Mr Deepdave, I am happy for you too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Only to understand you right, what do you mean with great decline of talent or which talent you are talking about? 🤔 Have I understood it right that voyeurism is for you mainly watching people having sex or doing sexual activities ? 🤔

Actually, I do believe that there is a current drop in talent when it comes to enjoyable viewing in both sexual and non-sexual activity. In the Russian glory days there were many, many times when some of the apartments were pretty interesting during parties and get togethers with friends' participants...Annabel, Olivia, come to mind but the were others too. Part of the issue with some of today's appartments is that there is so much emphasis on obvious pre-planned pseudo sexual events that lack a feeling of genuiness. In my opinion much of the sexual activities during the Russian years rarely seemed "staged", although they could have been but they almost never seemed fake like some of today'apartments. If a lot of the "entertainment" was staged it never seemed like that...that was due to the talent being able to make the sexual activities seem spontaneous. Eva/Sam, Jane/Dick, Annabel, Masha/Sasha/Dasha, and quite a few others including Bogdan and Nelly. I used to love the "cat and mouse" dynamics with Jane and Dick in sexual pursuit of the two younger women that often stayed over in their appartment...it never seemed "staged" and most of the time never ended in any sexual activity between the three of them but it was fun to watch. So, in answer to your questions, I enjoy both interesting non-sexual stuff and the erotic sex that seems unrehearsed and genuine.Thanks for your questions.

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Actually, I do believe that there is a current drop in talent when it comes to enjoyable viewing in both sexual and non-sexual activity. In the Russian glory days there were many, many times when some of the apartments were pretty interesting during parties and get togethers with friends' participants...Annabel, Olivia, come to mind but the were others too. Part of the issue with some of today's appartments is that there is so much emphasis on obvious pre-planned pseudo sexual events that lack a feeling of genuiness. In my opinion much of the sexual activities during the Russian years rarely seemed "staged", although they could have been but they almost never seemed fake like some of today'apartments. If a lot of the "entertainment" was staged it never seemed like that...that was due to the talent being able to make the sexual activities seem spontaneous. Eva/Sam, Jane/Dick, Annabel, Masha/Sasha/Dasha, and quite a few others including Bogdan and Nelly. I used to love the "cat and mouse" dynamics with Jane and Dick in sexual pursuit of the two younger women that often stayed over in their appartment...it never seemed "staged" and most of the time never ended in any sexual activity between the three of them but it was fun to watch. So, in answer to your questions, I enjoy both interesting non-sexual stuff and the erotic sex that seems unrehearsed and genuine.Thanks for your questions.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I happen to agree with you position on this matter.

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Thanks,  for clarification.

Could it also be a reason that especially the Russian couples/girls in Spain behave differently because their Russian surrounding is missing (friends, family etc.)? I think that I behave differently in a foreign country than at home. But no matter, we won't change anything about it.

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

they haven't done it because that's how they earn a living.  when the day comes that they can afford to leave rlc, it will be a day of joy!

🤣 agree leaving RLC will be for them definitely a big step forward.

Many don't last seven years in their normal job...according to your interpretation that they only do the job for money, they have good stamina...👍

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Thanks,  for clarification.

Could it also be a reason that especially the Russian couples/girls in Spain behave differently because their Russian surrounding is missing (friends, family etc.)? I think that I behave differently in a foreign country than at home. But no matter, we won't change anything about it.

You could be right about that...makes a lot of sense.

• Thanks 1