Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

Just now he came home while she was napping in the living room. They talked and it quickly turned into her giving him a stand up “quickie” where she pulled her thong to the side and from behind he had sex with her.  It was over fast as he came all over the floor.  She then grabbed the mop from the kitchen and cleaned up after him. She’s unbelievable to him. 

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Kinda surprised that no one mentioned Martina's alone time with her vibrator at 11:10. It was under the blanket. It looked like she enjoyed herself. No Alberto ..... that made it enjoyable for me. 😃

Would have been WAY more enjoyable if it wasn't under the covers!

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Un peu surpris que personne n'ait mentionné le temps seul de Martina avec son vibromasseur à 23h10. C'était sous la couverture. On aurait dit qu'elle s'amusait. Non Alberto ..... ça m'a fait plaisir. 😃

On friday night ?

Today is "Valentine's Day". "Happy Valentine's Day". Would any of you out their care to speculate where and with whom Martina will spend her night? In the past three years it has not been with her current roommate.  Very high odds are it will not be in the current living arrangement you see on RLC. Nor will it be with Alberto. I hope I am wrong!  NO most definitely not Nelly!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Some already know it, the rest has to speculate. But you are most probably right when saying not with Nelly. 🤭

Well again there are the haves and have nots that separate any conversation, even speculation about this apartment and its participants. It also makes this forum conversation worthless and untenable. 

Unless you speak to Martina directly or are consistently advised behind closed doors, anything is possible. However, there is of course the weekend. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2