Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

I'm sorry if I have not been keeping up but I have been wondering, from those who understand their conversations, if Martina and Alberto ever talked about their four-way sex session with the other couple and if they ever swapped partners off camera?

12 minutes ago, yelt said:

The one good item you mentioned here is Albert is a good man, a good best friend, trusting and he will do his best to take care of her whether she respects and appreciates him and all he has contributed. But that too will deteriorate and bare grief if she is not vigilant of her misgivings.  In the real world there are consequences for your actions; Here on the voyager site she does what she wants.  

However, I again may be speaking out of turn as she may just not give a dawn. I continue to hope for the best, she will be the good bi-sexual in love with the man she is with and works harder to keep him. Martina can have it all, with her off camera female lover and stops chasing after Louis or make another big mistake and move in with him and his posse. 

I was just called out by my friends after they read what I wrote; they say Alberto is Martina's biggest problem. 

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

I was just called out by my friends after they read what I wrote; they say Alberto is Martina's biggest problem. 

new friends may be in order....

Martina is a grown ass woman , making very grown ass decisions ... she has found a sympatico mate  for many years now ...   

stop psyco anallyzing these 2 and enjoy those amazing Tities

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm sorry if I have not been keeping up but I have been wondering, from those who understand their conversations, if Martina and Alberto ever talked about their four-way sex session with the other couple and if they ever swapped partners off camera?

No., that is not a topic anymore. What happens off cam is often only speculation....

• Upvote 1

For those who are interested, Martina left Saturday night at 22:14. She spent about an hour on her makeup and hair. Black bra and violet panties, very light tan pantyhose / thighs, black crop top (midriff showing), light blue denim shorts with ragged bottoms, a black leather looking long sleeve shirt, and a silver necklace and loop earrings. Upon leaving, she put on a winter coat .... you could still see the bottom of the blue shorts. 

Martina returned the next afternoon, Sunday, at 16:09. She was not tired or hungry. She swapped a sweatshirt for the black long sleeve shirt, chatted with Alberto, and helped prepare a meal.            

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

and for those others interested ....lol.

I don't know what the conspiracy theorists who keep questioning the stability or whatever in this relationship but ... I just enjoyed one of the longest, passionate !!! fuck, love making sessions in a while on RLC    thank you fee cam   they fucked the hell out of each other .. living room floor 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1