Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

How long before the "masseur" uses his other tool, besides his hands.  On Leia, not Karol.  Although that would be nice as well.

he is professional but those pro hands were pushing real close to her pussy and he at times had to look away and go by feel because Yes his other appendage would be in the massage action ..  

she is a real good tease for us and our imaginations

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did you ever watched the massages sessions?

If she's no longer with Maksim, I think she isn't as I posted before, of course that she had some cocks after him.

I'm not a paying member since last May when Radi left, so no I don't see anything but the thumbnails.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I'm not a paying member since last May when Radi left, so no I don't see anything but the thumbnails.

The guy is very professional and kind of shy in front of the cams so I don't think that nothing more will happen. None of them even gets naked in front of him. He's always out of the study room whiles they are taking some of the clothes off and laying down on the bed.

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

karol was fiddling with her hair while he was taking a smoke break. i think she is in to this guy whether he's gay or not.

i THOUGHT IT WAS  COZY HOW HE POSITIONED HIMSELF ON THE COUCH (SO kOS COULDNT SEE HIM) STAREING AT HER CROTCH

Karol interestingly did have herself position directly in his eyes view  with just a T-shirt easily opened to her panties 

thought it looked purposely provacative  ( she is a exhibitionist after all )

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

i THOUGHT IT WAS  COZY HOW HE POSITIONED HIMSELF ON THE COUCH (SO kOS COULDNT SEE HIM) STAREING AT HER CROTCH

Karol interestingly did have herself position directly in his eyes view  with just a T-shirt easily opened to her panties 

thought it looked purposely provacative  ( she is a exhibitionist after all )

what are y'all talking about I'm not a member so I don't know 🤣

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The guy this morning was walking around the apartment wearing tshirt and underwear. He's clearly a close friend of the couple just like the other female guest is.

so this is just another fantasy situation?