Karol & Kos (2023) #1

Noldus

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

i THOUGHT IT WAS  COZY HOW HE POSITIONED HIMSELF ON THE COUCH (SO kOS COULDNT SEE HIM) STAREING AT HER CROTCH

Karol interestingly did have herself position directly in his eyes view  with just a T-shirt easily opened to her panties 

thought it looked purposely provacative  ( she is a exhibitionist after all )

the only interaction i seen of he and karol, they were on the patio for a smoke break and she was all smiles and giggly while twirling her hair.  i repeat, i thinks she's really in to the guy so if you pay maybe they'll play.

• Haha 1

just to be clear I love an affair story 

so Karol has her pussy open to guest guy on balcony   (she could sit differently) and one member said she would flip and play with her hair  a scientific display of affection and flirting    I hope she goes for it  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

just to be clear I love an affair story 

so Karol has her pussy open to guest guy on balcony   (she could sit differently) and one member said she would flip and play with her hair  a scientific display of affection and flirting    I hope she goes for it  

Karol showed the guest a lot while on the patio. She kept her hand covering herself most of the time but found an innocent way to leave her crotch exposed to his view from time to time. It's interesting that she only put on pants after Kos came home.

1 hour ago, philo said:

Karol showed the guest a lot while on the patio. She kept her hand covering herself most of the time but found an innocent way to leave her crotch exposed to his view from time to time. It's interesting that she only put on pants after Kos came home.

I saw that and at one point he slunk ? down low in chair to insure a direct view  I would too