US General Domestic Politics (2023) #1 Begins 01/01/23

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

True, he had a chance to change things, but he completly fucked it up.  He had a chance move on.

But he didn't fuck it up. Previous to covid things in this country were great and he would have been reelected in a landslide had covid not happened.  You pay too much attention to the bs put forth by the news media.    

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But he didn't fuck it up. Previous to covid things in this country were great and he would have been reelected in a landslide had covid not happened.  You pay too much attention to the bs put forth by the news media.    

No I heard Trump very loud and clear

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

We're talking about the band of idiots not the idiot that has been controlled.

You are a puppet of the news media. Eventually Republicans will choose a Speaker, a month from now this battle for Speaker will be a distant memory, and the Washington, D.C. swamp game will continue.  

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are a puppet of the news media. Eventually Republicans will choose a Speaker, a month from now this battle for Speaker will be a distant memory, and the Washington, D.C. swamp game will continue.  

And Trump will have lost that much more support.  He's dead.

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If you are NOT  in favor of Ukraine, then you are with Russia.  FULL STOP NO COMPROMISE

I'm in favor of Ukraine, but not unlimited spending with no oversight of the spending. I don't want any of the money going to Ukraine to end up Hunter Biden's bank account. Oh yeah, if Trump had been reelected Putin would have never invaded Ukraine.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

And Trump will have lost that much more support.  He's dead.

If Trump is dead than someone will beat him in the Republican primary. That's how things should be decided, with votes; not through coronation like they are trying to with the Speakers job right now. 

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm in favor of Ukraine, but not unlimited spending with no oversight of the spending. I don't want any of the money going to Ukraine to end up Hunter Biden's bank account. Oh yeah, if Trump had been reelected Putin would have never invaded Ukraine.

Yeah because your revenge is so much more important than actually doing the right thing.

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah because your revenge is so much more important than actually doing the right thing.

My revenge? Giving money to Ukraine with oversight of the money is revenge? How many of your tax dollars is Canada giving to Ukraine? Lip service is cheap. How about putting YOUR money where you mouth is.