Vera & Una 2023 #1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When will  Vera give to Una? 😋

I think Vera & Una are like the lesbian couple Sabrina & Carina that where in what is now Martina & Alberto's apartment. That was Carina giving 90% of the pleasure to Sabrina and only wanting 10% in return

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

I think Vera & Una are like the lesbian couple Sabrina & Carina that where in what is now Martina & Alberto's apartment. That was Carina giving 90% of the pleasure to Sabrina and only wanting 10% in return

Yep. But looks like Una is happy by giving Vera pleasure.

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

And they were also arguing a LOOOOOOOT and loudly 😂

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2023 at 6:10 AM, johnny0692 said:

Another Pillow Princess...

Took a look at these two sitting on the couch. They were playfully hitting each other with smiles. Something about them gets my attention since they appear genuine and easy going. They both have nice smiles. Maybe give them a chance since this might not be an easy voyeur cam site for them to display their daily activities in front of thousands of anxious perverts -  😊. Two different body types but they have potential, in my opinion. Even Leora started off very slow when she first graced the cams.