Vera & Una 2023 #1

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Vera is a very interesting girl, to say the least. I wish I could understand them better just to know why Una is with her.

My guess is that Vera is really smart and we could see that she can be affectionate if she wants. But we don't see much is love. Passionate kisses, make outs on bed or on the couch.

In both times that they "had sex" was only one way and without "after sex cuddling" or something like it. 

Una see something in Vera that is hard for us from the out side to see and I believe that Vera like Una's company or even her protection.

They are a very different couple and that's why is interesting to me.

Long post. Only DDHM will read it.

Normally Una looks bummed out….like a teenager that’s going through…….only scowling to the family stage…she might have some depression. I’ve seen her completely ignore Vera while she is giving her a pile of little kisses….same scowl

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Vera is a very interesting girl, to say the least. I wish I could understand them better just to know why Una is with her.

My guess is that Vera is really smart and we could see that she can be affectionate if she wants. But we don't see much is love. Passionate kisses, make outs on bed or on the couch.

In both times that they "had sex" was only one way and without "after sex cuddling" or something like it. 

Una see something in Vera that is hard for us from the out side to see and I believe that Vera like Una's company or even her protection.

They are a very different couple and that's why is interesting to me.

Long post. Only DDHM will read it.

Actually I read it, my first thought was you & DDHM are the same person, that being DDHM the Philosopher & Thinga69 the post anything to increase post count

On 2/23/2023 at 4:40 PM, tle said:

I'm beginning to think women become lesbians because they don't like sex....

I don't know, Taylor and Piper always seem quite active to me.

But it's also a fact that Vera & Una are truly a disaster for the project. Not long and the two are already two months there and still nothing is going on in the bedroom. I don't know why RLC didn't kicked them out a long time ago, but they really are the biggest disappointment. Even though disappointment is something that you can find quite often at RLC at the moment.