B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

14 hours ago, moritzmax said:

The beauty of this forum is the bullshit philosophized by amateur psychologists about the RLC propagandists.

more like incessant repeating and so much to scroll past and my ignore folder is so full .. way too into it for whats healthy and day after day after week I'ts not that important to me ... make an opinion or two and let the Real Life play out ..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, northguy said:

So not an expert, just like a low life in a bar.

North is highly defensive because he is the most guilty of beating his fantasy kink of forum psychologist on the love life of lesbians and show girls

a has to  be right and validated type ..... more than a few of him and they love to joust away with their theories ...  after the space I hd to scroll past him in these 2 days of catch up    crazy  he also becomes another ' Ignore'  star 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

North is highly defensive

Name of the game here, punch back or you get destroyed by low lifes.

Things are highly interesting after last night, so many posts.

The portrait of me as some pervert or luny, is rather ridiculous.

The forum is for trying to interpret was going on, no guarantees.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Kristy and Taylor.......blah,blah,blah. It's not a fucking soap opera. Get over it.🙄

well some have sure made into one here ... holy fuck I scrolled 20 pages in this new topic and 90% was T&K theories ... give me a break 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Name of the game here, punch back or you get destroyed by low lifes.

Things are highly interesting after last night, so many posts.

The portrait of me as some pervert or luny, is rather ridiculous.

The forum is for trying to interpret was going on, no guarantees.

I hope no one portrays you as a pervert (far from it ) looney well get in line ,   but perhaps its your punch back  idea that ruins your attempt to give share insights ..... however it's the quantities that is exhausting ... step away for 2 days a you will see there are 20 pages of the same storyline   over and over ... it's too much for me anyway   so I just use ignore for my purposes ... 

enjoy what you want