B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

9 hours ago, dragi said:

You don't want to hear it, but Tani and Tim have been sleeping together every night since December 31

After one night people here say that Taylor and Kristy are a couple, but Tani and Tim who have been together for 2 months nobody here wants to say it

This is a nice couple 🙂

I got a problem with Tim. At one time he was banging a beautiful blonde babe on the weekends in B7. A few days later at a B1 party, all his attention is on Tani. Later that night, some touchy-feely at B4 pool area, soon Tim and Tani are bumping privates. Is he cheating on the blonde? Ok, so now Tim and Tani are having sex regularly, friends?, FWBs?  Then, one night in B7, he returns with Kimbery (they were out together)  and pretty soon he's messing around with Kimberly. BJ + cum. After Kimberly falls asleep in the couch, he goes over to B4, hugging and kissing Tani, then to bed.   What to say about this guy.   Then his latest barging in on Tani when she is entertaining her friends. Spying, stalking, jealous, possessive. Apparently, it is OK for Tim to mess around, but not OK for Tani to have a bit of fun.  What do I think of Tim, nothing much.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

They might have learned it within a week or so, they're fast.

I think the little tiff they had pushed them into realizing they actually do like (love?) each other 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I got a problem with Tim. At one time he was banging a beautiful blonde babe on the weekends in B7. A few days later at a B1 party, all his attention is on Tani. Later that night, some touchy-feely at B4 pool area, soon Tim and Tani are bumping privates. Is he cheating on the blonde? Ok, so now Tim and Tani are having sex regularly, friends?, FWBs?  Then, one night in B7, he returns with Kimbery (they were out together)  and pretty soon he's messing around with Kimberly. BJ + cum. After Kimberly falls asleep in the couch, he goes over to B4, hugging and kissing Tani, then to bed.   What to say about this guy.   Then his latest barging in on Tani when she is entertaining her friends. Spying, stalking, jealous, possessive. Apparently, it is OK for Tim to mess around, but not OK for Tani to have a bit of fun.  What do I think of Tim, nothing much.   

It isn't easy to control a harem, an old problem. 😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Ho un problema con Tim. Un tempo si scopava una bellissima bionda nei fine settimana in B7. Pochi giorni dopo, a una festa di B1, tutta la sua attenzione è su Tani. Più tardi quella notte, un po' permaloso nell'area della piscina del B4, presto Tim e Tani si scontrano con i privati. Sta tradendo la bionda? Ok, quindi ora Tim e Tani fanno sesso regolarmente, amici?, FWB? Poi, una notte in B7, torna con Kimbery (erano insieme) e ben presto se la prende con Kimberly. BJ + sperma. Dopo che Kimberly si è addormentata sul divano, va in B4, abbracciando e baciando Tani, poi a letto. Cosa dire di questo ragazzo. Poi la sua ultima irruzione su Tani quando sta intrattenendo i suoi amici. Spionaggio, stalking, geloso, possessivo. Apparentemente, va bene che Tim scherzi, ma non va bene che Tani si diverta un po'. Cosa penso di Tim,   

E’ la stassa cosa che ha fatto Taylor, va’ con altre ragazze e poi torna da Kristy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think the little tiff they had pushed them into realizing they actually do like (love?) each other 🤷‍♂️

It's their last moments in RLC.  No wonder things are moving so fast

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Mauri said:

Kristy tornera’ a Mosca e Taylor in Italia, kristy nom sa’ se poi potra’ viaggiare di nuovo per problemi di visto, ma anche se potra’ farlo, lei viaggera’ con la sua compagnia di ballo, e’ il suo lavoro. Non torneranno in B4.

I work in this environment Kristy it must be very important to his dance company if they allow him to be on 'holiday' for almost a year

• Upvote 1

These two girls are maintaining an otherwise disastrous situation regarding the entire project and the two villas in particular.
In B4 there are now almost only empty beds. Rani has been a valuable mediator but she alone does not hold much interest. Tani has now moved to B7 to please her macho. Lilith has long since been lost in her own affairs and uses B4 only as a pied-à-terre.
In B7 a long empty room, Kim lives completely isolated from the others, while T&T try to keep attention on them, but this is difficult since they always fuck the same way.

There will be very little to watch if K&T actually leave the project. I just hope what we've seen in the last few days hasn't just been a big commercial for rlc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Kristy's problem with sex is not her but who she been with.  I mean look what happened the first real time with Taylor.  I wonder if Kristy is really a lesbian, but been denying it for all these years.  We know she doesn't really do well in bed with men. Could be it was not her but the men, she really not into men.  Being Russian she grew up with gay is bad and semi illegal.  We don't what her parents taught her about gays.  She did say that she was in love with Kami and we can guess she had some sort of feeling for Alana. If you look at this way, then it starts to make sense.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, quasi said:

I wonder if Kristy's problem with sex is not her but who she been with.  I mean look what happened the first real time with Taylor.  I wonder if Kristy is really a lesbian, but been denying it for all these years.  We know she doesn't really do well in bed with men. Could be it was not her but the men, she really not into men.  Being Russian she grew up with gay is bad and semi illegal.  We don't what her parents taught her about gays.  She did say that she was in love with Kami and we can guess she had some sort of feeling for Alana. If you look at this way, then it starts to make sense.

Good. Around 10% of people are homosexuals according to science.

The bi's, switching back and forth between sexes makes

the number a lot bigger. I think Kristy is bi and more

leaning to hetero, just a guess.

Alana, her good old friend, was a mistake, not really a sex worker.

The Taylor relation seems to work very very well,

though Kristy lost her virginity to her.

Kristy's BF probably sacrificed by now for Taylor.

Hopefully Taylor will destroy Kristy's shows (more fun for us).

Peace has arrived after all the drama.

• Haha 1