B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

Here are some observations .. It was observed but now it is obvious that Kimberly LOVES to drink , I will predict that it won’t take much time that something happens between Miron and her 😎🥸.. 

For me , Kimberly is a fun and “ crazy girl “ , she came in the project to make friends , have a great time and unfortunately , it hasn’t been like this so far , i think the others don’t like her this much but she could definitely provide much much content , let’s see . 

Taylor said about her mother that one day she understood that she’s lesbian and she’s now with a woman 😊 . Kristy is testing how it is sharing with a woman , experiences , lesbian sex and that’s all . There’s no feelings but a mutual respect from both girls towards one another . They really like their friendship, the sex we can call it FWB sex 😇 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not think that the two are or ever will be a real couple. There are just too many things that don't fit and the timing is also quite strange. For example, If you're freshly in love, most people tend to be very monogamous at least until the hormones that are released on this occasion have subsided. Taylor had a visit of the red hed girl not long ago. Also, It's not the first time that a girl plays up her game just before she leaves (most likely to get a better bonus). I could well imagine that with Kristy, too. She is not stupid. 

Anyway, even if they were a couple, surely they wouldn't be so stupid to get married. That would mean a lot of mutual legal dependencies and is not a easy step.

don't worry, they will split as soon as they leave the villa for good and i can almost promise you that they damn sure will never get married.  taylor is being used by kristy for kristy's own benefit.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

bene bene bene, kristy ora è una figa toro lesbica che mangia lmao lesbico. chi l'avrebbe buttato! Continuo a sostenere che non c'è amore tra i due e che da questo non verrà fuori altro che Kristy che usa Taylor a beneficio del mangiare la figa per se stessa. Kristy ora non sarà in grado di controllarsi con Alana e qualsiasi altra ragazza di bell'aspetto che le piaccia in Russia.

non vedo e non credo che le leggi del lesbismo siano così forti in russia. l'unico modo in cui potrebbero sicuramente far rispettare una cosa del genere è se lo guardassero effettivamente andare giù e non credo che le autorità russe installeranno "vere" telecamere nascoste in ogni famiglia in Russia. non possono nemmeno agire per sentito dire. mi dispiace per quelli di voi che stanno comprando questa roba lesbica tra Kristy e Taylor, ma continuo a dire che è tutto per la telecamera!

kristy e taylor innamorati sono una stronzata!! kristy ama troppo gli uomini e il cazzo per diventare una lesbica a tutti gli effetti.

Perhaps you have read the history of Russia written by Putin: all good. all respectful, all loyal, and all patriotic. Russia is a little different and Kristy can pass for a few days but Taylor absolutely not and in doubt....... I'M IN ITALY WAITING FOR MY HER TO RETURN

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

non preoccuparti, si separeranno non appena lasceranno definitivamente la villa e posso quasi prometterti che non si sposeranno mai. Taylor viene usato da Kristy a proprio vantaggio.

Perhaps you have read the history of Russia written by Putin: all good. all respectful, all loyal, and all patriotic. Russia is a little different and Kristy can pass for a few days but Taylor absolutely not and in doubt....... I'M IN ITALY WAITING FOR MY HER TO RETURN

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

pass what?

Just now, poncherello said:

You can spend at home, with friends with acquaintances without even declaring yourself bisexual, so you can rest assured, otherwise I see you as ugly, very ugly

have another beer!  caught in the act is the only way of any kind of punishment happening!

2 hours ago, northguy said:

If I heard correctly, Taylor said to Tani, that she and Kristy would

go on vacation in Spain (Madrid maybe) for 7 or 8 days, and

then return to the Villa.

love Madrid  Sexy, historic, amazing city...  big surprise how incredible a city 

I had my first Gentlemans Club experience. there Girls, Girls, Girls   on a Main St. 

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Indeed you know a different Russia. I'll leave you your idea and I'll keep mine

i'm not going to take away form yours or anyone else's fantasy about the great love duo of kristy and taylor which came out of nowhere.