B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

Lo que tienen que hacer es meterse las putas velas por el culo, ellas saben que distorsionan la imagen de las cámaras, ojala saliese ardiendo algún apartamento para no joder mas con las malditas velas. 😡😡😡

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Excuse me, did anyone expect Kristy to lunge between Taylor's legs?

She wents far beyond my expectations. I have to be honest, her fake shows before and the way she rubber banded Taylor afterward, had made me dislike her.

But I really love this new Kristy!! She lacks nothing, she is beautiful, sexy and sweet. Too bad she's been hiding all this time.

8 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Lo que tienen que hacer es meterse las putas velas por el culo, ellas saben que distorsionan la imagen de las cámaras, ojala saliese ardiendo algún apartamento para no joder mas con las malditas velas. 😡😡😡

Candles and music are essential to create the right atmosphere. If you are interested in close-ups of the pussy in 4k there are many other platforms that offer this.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

She wents far beyond my expectations. I have to be honest, her fake shows before and the way she rubber banded Taylor afterward, had made me dislike her.

But I really love this new Kristy!! She lacks nothing, she is beautiful, sexy and sweet. Too bad she's been hiding all this time.

When I see or in the case read about such a drastic change of sexual personality, it has usually been the result of the use of a "mood enhancer" ingested in their nose. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Kristy licking Taylor wow

Love to see that ... Amazing the anticipation on this forum and now I expect we will enjoy more  and more ... probably take over  as  there doesn't seem alot of ACTION in most Apts??

• Like 1