B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

Se ho sentito bene, Taylor ha detto a Tani che lei e Kristy l'avrebbero fatto

andare in vacanza in Spagna (Madrid forse) per 7 o 8 giorni, e

poi ritorno alla Villa.

THEIR PROGRAMS ARE THESE: FRIDAY FAREWELL PARTY AND SUNDAY EXIT FROM THE PROJECT. Then 4 DAYS VACATION IN MADRID, TAYLOR GUEST OF KRISTY'S COMPANY. Return to the GP for the time necessary to recover the deposited suitcases and then each on their own way. Taylor hopes that something unexpected happens in Madrid that they don't have to separate, he would like a beautiful and long story with Kristy and both have confessed that they are deeply in love with each other

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

If I heard correctly, Taylor said to Tani, that she and Kristy would

go on vacation in Spain (Madrid maybe) for 7 or 8 days, and

then return to the Villa.

According to presumably knowledgeable posters who posted several days ago after Taylor and Kristy became good friends again, they were to go to Madrid for a week, and Kristy would then return to Russia to rejoin her dance group, and to obtain new travel documents (i.e., a new passport or a new Schengen visa.)  And that Kristy was uncertain whether she would be able to leave Russia.   (Aside from the war, the economic damage to the general economy, and foreign exchange problems young men are now scarce in Moscow.  Many have either fled to avoid conscription, or are keeping a low profile by going out as little as possible.  The clear majority of those going to clubs now are women.  So there may not be much work for dancers with erotic routines.)

As for Taylor, it was posted that she was returning to Italy because her brother was having an operation.

It would make little sense to travel to Madrid with all their baggage, if they are booked on flights departing from Barcelona.  (For Kristy, she has to travel to an airport for which there are still flights to and from Russia.  An airport, outside of Western Europe, served by Emirates, for example)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

According to presumably knowledgeable posters who posted several days ago after Taylor and Kristy became good friends again, they were to go to Madrid for a week, and Kristy would then return to Russia to rejoin her dance group, and to obtain new travel documents (i.e., a new passport or a new Schengen visa.)  And that Kristy was uncertain whether she would be able to leave Russia.   (Aside from the war, the economic damage to the general economy, and foreign exchange problems young men are now scarce in Moscow.  Many have either fled to avoid conscription, or are keeping a low profile by going out as little as possible.  The clear majority of those going to clubs now are women.  So there may not be much work for dancers with erotic routines.)

As for Taylor, it was posted that she was returning to Italy because her brother was having an operation.

It would make little sense to travel to Madrid with all their baggage, if they are booked on flights departing from Barcelona.  (For Kristy, she has to travel to an airport for which there are still flights to and from Russia.  An airport, outside of Western Europe, served by Emirates, for example)

That should suite Kristy now that she's turned lesbian...😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, moules said:

The clear majority of those going to clubs now are women.  So there may not be much work for dancers with erotic routines.)

Thx. moules. If she still works the same place in Moscow,

it's not sexual, but teaching girls doing sexy dance and pole.

Small outfit with a handful of teachers.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That should suite Kristy now that she's turned lesbian...😏

I was given the name of Kristy's dance company as of several years ago.  Looking up the company, they are having an important event in Russia the last week of January.  

Poncherello's post about perhaps something wonderful and unexpected happening in Madrid that would allow them to continue their relationship / love could be several things.  a.) Kristy has her Schengen visa expended in Madrid, b.).  Kristy and Taylor get married.  Taylor is a EU citizen of a Schengen country.  I suspect Kristy as her spouse would now be eligible for an indefinite visa, but I am not going to look up EU law on this.  c.) something else entirely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

to obtain new travel documents (i.e., a new passport or a new Schengen visa.)  And that Kristy was uncertain whether she would be able to leave Russia.

Understanding that. So if Kristy can come back (and want to),

I guess Taylor easily could so as well as an Italian. Who knows.

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

I don't think it's at all safe for Taylor to go to Russia, and probably not for Kristy right now either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

There is no prohibition against Italian citizens traveling to Russia.  She would need a Russia visa, obtained from a Russian embassy or consulate.  She would need to leave from an airport from which flights still fly to/from Russia.

A list from June.

SIMPLEFLYING.COM

Russia is less isolated than you might think, with almost 3,500 overseas flights this month.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I was given the name of Kristy's dance company as of several years ago.  Looking up the company, they are having an important event in Russia the last week of January.  

Poncherello's post about perhaps something wonderful and unexpected happening in Madrid that would allow them to continue their relationship / love could be several things.  a.) Kristy has her Schengen visa expended in Madrid, b.).  Kristy and Taylor get married.  Taylor is a EU citizen of a Schengen country.  I suspect Kristy as her spouse would now be eligible for an indefinite visa, but I am not going to look up EU law on this.  c.) something else entirely.

Personally I don't think the relationship will last...

• Upvote 2