B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

1 hour ago, moules said:

If Kristy declares she is a lesbian, as such, and is now discriminated against by the Russian government, I think she possibly could receive a humanitarian Schengen visa.

[quote]

• individual application
    • The Visa Code contains derogatory provisions allowing for the issuing of short stay  visas on humanitarian grounds, for reasons of national interest or because of international obligations.
    • This is relevant, for instance, in case of visa applications lodged by dissidents, independent journalists, human rights defenders and representatives of civil society organisations and their close family members, that are not controlled by the government of the Russian Federation and their close family members.

• Member States should apply these derogatory provisions after a thorough assessment. It is therefore up to Member States, based on an individual examination, to assess if applications by Russian citizens can qualify as falling under the category “humanitarian grounds”. There is no unique set of documents that would prove that a person qualifies for a visa on humanitarian grounds, because individual circumstances differ too widely and need a case-by-case assessment.[/quote]
    •  

that works real well in Canada 

2 hours ago, northguy said:

I think bi is more accurate.

Our joke in Canada is if you suck a cock Your Queer or a Fag  as we would use to impact the joke  not Bi !... so.... eat a pussy (let alone a strap on pounding from a girl)  Kristy is now a Lesbian 

2 hours ago, Maxrambo414 said:

What's not going right with Tani and Tim, both behaving strangely!

I don't know whether they are behaving strangely.  It seems to be a continuation of recent behavior, but accelerating.

Tim was never very social, Miron in two days has been more social that Tim in any two weeks.  But Tim now seems more isolated than ever before.  We should wait and see whether he attends the farewell party on Friday, and if he doesn't, whether he allows Tani to attend.  I thought it noteworthy that most of the B-4 girls visited B-7 to meet Miron.

As for Tani, she now spends very little time in B-4  Her demeanor is more serious, less happy, playful, and enthusiastic.  Using their appearance on replay thumbnails as a measure, their sex in B-7 is substantially less than what it was when Tani was sleeping in B-4 most of the time.

With the arrival of Miron, the empty bed is now filled, and IMO, Tim has become less critical to RLC.  I was surprised that RLC filled that room with another guy.  And it could be that Tim has been told that his time at B-7 is coming to an end.  And possibly Tani's time as well, as Tim's possessiveness has now joined the two of them at the hip.

Lilith seems to have had some role in Tani becoming a participant, and if Lilith, Taylor, and Kristy all leave soon, who is left in B-4 to be her friend / confidante?  Or in B-1, B-2, or B-5 for that matter.  That would be depressing, IMO.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm not going to take away form yours or anyone else's fantasy about the great love duo of kristy and taylor which came out of nowhere.  

Are you by any chance a flat earther?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm not going to take away form yours or anyone else's fantasy about the great love duo of kristy and taylor which came out of nowhere.  

from nowhere? really? 

Taylor has literally been trying to get closer to Kristy for several months, moreover she explains it very well in a discussion with Raniya when Kristy took Taylor's actions badly during the last party at B4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

from nowhere? really? 

Taylor has literally been trying to get closer to Kristy for several months, moreover she explains it very well in a discussion with Raniya when Kristy took Taylor's actions badly during the last party at B4

Not just several months but since Taylor arrived in the Villa Kristy was already around her and the conversations about Red, before and after Red came to the Villa, just made them more and more close specially with the shows too.

• Like 1