B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

32 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Britney is a very naughty and experienced girl which is a total different impression that someone can have when she first arrived at B1. 

Also, it seems to me that Miron is not into women. I am not sure if I reached the right conclusion.  

He is kissing with Lilith now in her room so I think we know now what he is into 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, quasi said:

Don't think Lilith is that interested,she keeps moving his hands away and not letting him touch the no no square

Dunno why she even started to kiss him if she isnt interested, then he thinks she is interested.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He is kissing with Lilith now in her room so I think we know now what he is into 🙂

I guess you are right. I think my conclusion was wrong. 

He should focus on Britney when she wakes up in the morning not on Lilith. I find Britney more attractive and naughty 😉 

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why she even started to kiss him if she isnt interested, then he thinks she is interested.

same reason women give their phone numbers to guys they 'aren't interested in'....to play games!!!

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Miron seems to be a canny lad, but he looks like a fish out water right now. He didn't know where to look when Brit was flashing her tits...

He is a big fat idiot. Not going anywhere. Why yould they put this guy in B7?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4