B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I tried to watch what you people are so excited about

I would refrase that to like everybody except you,

according to thumbnails. 😀

Might be the best story on RLC like ever.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, northguy said:

I would refrase that to like everybody except you,

according to thumbnails. 😀

Might be the best story on RLC like ever.

I'm not the only one that can see right through the Kristy bullshit. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Maxrambo414 said:

What an air pump Tim is , has a beautiful wife in bed and prefers to go and have a chat with Micron Acting weird!!

Perhaps something is lost in translation.  Tani is not his wife.  But he acts as if she is his possession.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Relink to  Kristy's dismissive and cruel wave to Tani as she rushes up the stairs to return to B-7

Going back to the all-girly party over the weekend, when Tani and Lilith come from the LR and have lust laid down in Tani's bed. Taylor comes racing down the stairs to tell them that she thinks Tim is in the villa.  Lilith immediately leaves the bed to investigate, soon followed by Tani.  Tani exclaims 'No Way  No Way  No Way.'  It is a false alarm. When Tim actually does arrive in the villa a few minutes later to find Taylor feasting on Tani's pussy and Lilith playing with her breasts, he appears to blame Lilith for instigating this.

Just a thought that perhaps Lilith was indeed the prime instigator and wanted to prove to Tani that not only was Tim watching her on RLC when she was not with him, but that he would come over to B-4 if Tani engaged in girl-girl sex.   So Lilith and Tani set up a test to see whether Tim was stalking and whether he would react to what he saw.

So Kristy's wave may be her expressing that she tinks Tani is a fool for staying with Tim.

----------------------------

And then there is Stockholm Syndrome, now a medically-recognized  psychiatric condition.

MY.CLEVELANDCLINIC.ORG

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response, a survival instinct, in which captives develop positive feelings toward their hostage-takers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I'm not the only one that can see right through the Kristy bullshit. 

I'll take it one step farther ... a show girl and a hustler...  this life in Russia is a mess and with Russians probably not so welcome or whatever  in getting Visa's etc for Europe (Shengan?)  I can see Kristy hustling Taylor for connection or using the evidence she is outed as a Lesbian now ( important to use Lesbian for this purpose of getting political asylum )  Homosexuality is illegal in Russia and it is used often for political refuge in most countries ...  My opinion is she is that manipulative to use Taylor and RLC for this purpose  

and the lucky bitch is getting her pussy licked and some licking in the process ... bring on the Strap On and back to the Show 

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Kristy è davvero malata senza alcuna energia.

Kristy: Cosa farai oggi?

Taylor: Sarò in giro per prendermi cura di te.

Quindi Taylor è in effetti una brava persona, come sostiene Kristy.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'll take it one step farther ... a show girl and a hustler...  this life in Russia is a mess and with Russians probably not so welcome or whatever  in getting Visa's etc for Europe (Shengan?)  I can see Kristy hustling Taylor for connection or using the evidence she is outed as a Lesbian now ( important to use Lesbian for this purpose of getting political asylum )  Homosexuality is illegal in Russia and it is used often for political refuge in most countries ...  My opinion is she is that manipulative to use Taylor and RLC for this purpose  

and the lucky bitch is getting her pussy licked and some licking in the process ... bring on the Strap On and back to the Show 

The English World are just so much smarter than then the 

rest of the World. They "know" that all humans are motivated

by money and nothing else matters. Superiority is established.

Actually they are rather poor, but who cares.