US General Domestic Politics (2023) #2 Begins 1/11/23

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

welfare recipients are living better than the American taxpayers 

It hasn't changed.  When I was a retail clerk at a grocery store, a man checking out said "I bet I drive a better car than you do."  Being 18yrs old and proud of working my ass off, and having just bought a new top of the line 1966 Chevrolet Caprice--I told the man what i had bought.  His reply "I drive a 1966 Cadilac and you are paying for it, as he handed me the welfare book to buy his groceries.  This is a true story.  

• Thanks 1

WWW.MSN.COM

Two years into his presidency, President Joe Biden is finally starting to prioritize immigration policy. Over the past month, his administration has announced new proposals to make it easier for refugees and...

More Democrat welfare just to get more votes.  

7 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Oh Ridge stop telling the same jokes over and over again. Afraid of Trump? Putin had put Trump in his pocket long before he was elected. Trump was tame as a little lamb. Trump has isolated the United States internationally and thus played into Putin's hands. Trump would have preferred to dissolve the NATO alliance and weaken other, and thus US, interests. Biden only made this USA great again . stop dreaming

Putin may still consider Biden to be weak, but clumsy Trump, who didn't dodge a faux pas, was even weaker. Putin now clearly sees that Biden is not weak but has a firm grip on the alliance against Putin and Russia. Putin totally miscalculated and soon has his back against the wall.

If Biden made "USA great again" why do 71% of Americans not want him to run for reelection?  And why does Biden now have a 36% approval rating among Americans? You believe you are such an expert on America when in fact you are an establishment fool.  Putin did not miscalculate Biden, Putin miscalculated the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian military. When the war started Biden offered to send a plane to Ukraine to evacuate Zelinskyy, that is proof that Biden expected Putin to easily conquer Ukraine.  Again, if Trump had been reelected Putin would not have invaded Ukraine, Ukraine would not be destroyed, and thousands of Ukrainian citizens would not be dead. Your evaluation of Joe Biden is laughable. One ignorant establishment German politician evaluating another ignorant establishment American politician. Birds of a feather flock together.