Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #3

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Never ever see either of them use napkins or paper towels when eating. Malia also. Is it a Russian thing?

You need to wipe your hands esp. before using the computer or phone.

Many Russians (including Paul and Henry) pick there nose in full view of the cams and then continue to touch everything - YUK!!!.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I've seen others do that too. If I remember, the nice big titted Suzan of Suzan & Hector would eat her snot too. Nice girl but snot eating kind of ruins it for me - lol.

Julia (Eric) was doing it all the time also 🤮

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I've seen others do that too. If I remember, the nice big titted Suzan of Suzan & Hector would eat her snot too. Nice girl but snot eating kind of ruins it for me - lol.

14 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Julia (Eric) was doing it all the time also 🤮

WWW.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM

So, it turns out that snot is actually full of good bacteria that helps your teeth, immune system, and overall health.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

WWW.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM

So, it turns out that snot is actually full of good bacteria that helps your teeth, immune system, and overall health.

Yeah, I'll get right on it - NOT!!!!!!!! Fuck, scientists can't even figure out fucking covid. Even the vaccine can harm you or kill you. Tests are inaccurate. Coffee is good for you but bad for you. Alcohol is good for you but bad for you. Over the last few years so-called scientists have ruined their good reputation. So much contradictions with studies and between scientists. Don't know what to believe. One thing that I know for sure - eventually, a person's life will come to an end sooner or later and one way or another (didn't cost anything to make this 100% true conclusion). 

• Upvote 4