Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #3

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Be his best bet.  The anus is not the cleanest region to be entering unprotected.

Leora fingers her butt then touches the bed sheets, the pillows and runs her fingers through her hair, through Paul's hair.  Must be a Russian deal.

After anal she washes her pussy and usually quickly runs wet fingers over her anus once and dries. Seen her lately use soap in the tub a couple times.

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora fingers her butt then touches the bed sheets, the pillows and runs her fingers through her hair, through Paul's hair.  Must be a Russian deal.

After anal she washes her pussy and usually quickly runs wet fingers over her anus once and dries. Seen her lately use soap in the tub a couple times.

Must be. Hygiene cleanliness does not seem like one of their traits.  Just run water over it and it's clean.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be. Hygiene cleanliness does not seem like one of their traits.  Just run water over it and it's clean.

If someone like anal, great! But practice hygiene! Leora scrubs her magnificent pussy surgically clean but ignores her anal activities.  Makes no sense at all to me.

• Confused 1

After reading the comments posted here the past few days, I'm even more sure I did the right thing in cancelling my subscription shortly after Paul arrived. He sure ruined the apartment and the enjoyment there was of seeing Leora by herself, doing what she does best. Guess he will never leave so I guess I will never resubscribe. That is if Zara came back, I might reconsider.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Good Morning ---- good night

great Saturday for everyone with the family 

21/01/2023 21/janeiro /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4