Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #3

Pete1960

14 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

All negative comments aside the boy's got a decent load, something Leora needs. Might be the amount or the taste but he has what she wants.

What Leora needs is a long, hard fuck.  She needs Kos' romantic foreplay and then Sasha's dick to fuck her until she can't walk for three days thereafter.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

What Leora needs is a long, hard fuck.  She needs Kos' romantic foreplay and then Sasha's dick to fuck her until she can't walk for three days thereafter.

That which she sadly will never know.

Guess you don't know what you're missing, eh, Howard?

Just got the thought most women will never know the excitement she gets doing every possible intimate sexual thing in front of 1,000s of watchers.  Maybe they don't know what they're missing!

56 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That which she sadly will never know.

Guess you don't know what you're missing, eh, Howard?

Just got the thought most women will never know the excitement she gets doing every possible intimate sexual thing in front of 1,000s of watchers.  Maybe they don't know what they're missing!

What they are missing is me the number 1 love God I have more notches on my dick than there are steps to heaven and this bottle of wine is going  down a treat fucking hell lm sat on buffet I'm my dicks touching  the floor I was blessed leora where are you😛 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

What they are missing is me the number 1 love God I have more notches on my dick than there are steps to heaven and this bottle of wine is going  down a treat fucking hell lm sat on buffet I'm my dicks touching  the floor I was blessed leora where are you😛 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bznfbi5lop4hdlqv20q

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

That it now I've got the police involved you have got hold of some private videos of me SEE YOU INCOURT  or if you are lucky your bed

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Ol' Gregg is everything but humble. But they say it ain't bragging if you can really do it.