Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #3

Pete1960

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well..what the hell do I know.

Bating with Mr. Black in full view of Paul.  Crap, that's something you don't see everyday...a woman bating live on the net for thousands of voyeurs while her man is working at his computer in plain view..oblivious.

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Bating with Mr. Black in full view of Paul.  Crap, that's something you don't see everyday...a woman bating live on the net for thousands of voyeurs while her man is working at his computer in plain view..oblivious.

Paul has been frisky lately.  Surprised he didn't take some initiative minutes earlier.  Maybe his wiener takes Sundays off.

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Paul has been frisky lately.  Surprised he didn't take some initiative minutes earlier.  Maybe his wiener takes Sundays off.

I also thought he was gonna grab a quick piece of ass but he's on the clock...and as we saw so is she.

Honestly between Jimbo's downloading and seeing her naked and bating for a decade even I am growing a bit tired of it all. I can see why Jimbo threw in the towel and got a life. I saw her and quick watching.

Good Morning ---- good night

great monday everyone 

23/01/2023 23/janeiro /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It was a beautiful night 

Leora In bed with your beautiful body Blue shirt and white long socks On the laptop watch movie 

paul Caring for the body Leora 

Paul Went to the computer working 

Leora In bed with Mr Black and the door half open 

Leora Licking Mr Black with Juice 

Orgasm 

In the bathroom washing Mr. Black and the kitten in the sink with his leg in the washing machine 

Eat 

Watch movie on laptop in bed 

To sleep 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

C'était une belle nuit 

Leora Au lit avec ton beau corps Chemise bleue et longues chaussettes blanches Sur l'ordinateur portable regarde le film 

paul Prendre soin du corps Leora 

Paul est allé à l'ordinateur en train de travailler 

Leora Au lit avec Mr Black et la porte entrouverte 

Leora lèche Mr Black avec du jus 

Orgasme 

Dans la salle de bain laver M. Black et le chaton dans l'évier avec sa jambe dans la machine à laver 

Manger 

Regarder un film sur un ordinateur portable au lit 

Dormir 

oui il a encore fait son chef il la exciter et la laisser tomber comme une veille chaussette  tu c'est je ne fait pas deux jours de suite tu te dé merde prend un god et laisse moi tranquille je retourne a mon ordinateur .

• Confused 1