Adela & Axel (2023) #1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Waiting for her to bate, I could care less about the fucking. 

14 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Fucking is good, who cares about the bate

LOL, this whole thing is not a make a wish. 😉 The crucial point is that they do what they enjoy and don't hide it from the camera. 

I have to admit, with the fail with Vera and Una apartment, I had a little worry here too. Sure, Adela and Axel seem still be a bit camera shy, but I think they will get used to it over time. The start was in any case more than worth watching. 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

LOL, this whole thing is not a make a wish. 😉 The crucial point is that they do what they enjoy and don't hide it from the camera.

I enjoy real. Seeing what they'd do if we weren't watching. Being new and seeing them aware of the camera knowing they, perhaps for the first time, are being watched, is as good as it gets.

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sex on the couch

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Anal at that.  Loved the expression on her face and the comment she made afterwards.  Axle was a bad boy and she liked it.

Got the impression they saw Paul finally nail Leora in the rear end and the thought came into Axle's mind.

On 1/18/2023 at 2:53 AM, Pete1960 said:

Fucking is good, who cares about the bate

the thing with bates is usually you see the whole body and especially the pussy... as a voyeur here, I like to see the unique 'parts'   of the girlies .

There is also an indication of their passion from  masturbating to Orgasm not always achieved by fucking ... and almost always we see some hairy ass pounding away and that ain't attractive to me ... 

but yes  Fucking is Good  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

the thing with bates is usually you see the whole body and especially the pussy... as a voyeur here, I like to see the unique 'parts'   of the girlies .

There is also an indication of their passion from  masturbating to Orgasm not always achieved by fucking ... and almost always we see some hairy ass pounding away and that ain't attractive to me ... 

but yes  Fucking is Good  

What more do you want? The two had a really perfect first week, with guests and two times sex. Compare that with Vera and Una, who have been here for almost three weeks now and have not had a single guest and no sex at all. 

The most important thing is that Adea and Axel life there and do not hide from the camera. In addition, Adela looks really good and the two make a sympathetic impression. After a long time, a new couple with the possibility of top level. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Alladino said:

Compare that with Vera and Una, who have been here for almost three weeks now and have not had a single guest and no sex at all. 

Awe, but they did have little pecky kisses last night 😂
The Golden Path Kiss GIF by The Chemical Brothers