Adela & Axel (2023) #1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esenia & Dima just arrived with them.

If they are friends, that could make this apartment much more valuable, just because they also give more view into the life of Esenia & Dima who feel kind of boring in there very tiny apartment, without any guest and almost no sex.

Maybe, now we can see the two in another situations with much more social interaction. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Adela & Axel (2023) #1

A repeating post when the last apartment came online 10 days ago …

It is official …. RLC is dying , RLC is going out of business , RLC is losing subscribers , RLC is at its worst state 🫣🫣😂🤣😂😂🤣😝🤪🤪

It might not have been explained  well 😂 I only meant that RLC is slowly and gradually going back to prePurge times , the difference being not operating anymore in Russia … But seems that Czech Republic ( I don’t know if it has been mentioned as I need to read what’s been posted so far ,  but I believe it is there this new apartment )  is their new hub . Business seems to be back on track for RLC , still lots to improve . Nevertheless , great intro of this new couple with social life immediately  shared with the viewers having visitors on their debut , well done 👏👏👏

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A repeating post when the last apartment came online 10 days ago …

It is official …. RLC is dying , RLC is going out of business , RLC is losing subscribers , RLC is at its worst state 🫣🫣😂🤣😂😂🤣😝🤪🤪

It might not have been explained  well 😂 I only meant that RLC is slowly and gradually going back to prePurge times , the difference being not operating anymore in Russia … But seems that Czech Republic ( I don’t know if it has been mentioned as I need to read what’s been posted so far ,  but I believe it is there this new apartment )  is their new hub . Business seems to be back on track for RLC , still lots to improve . Nevertheless , great intro of this new couple with social life immediately  shared with the viewers having visitors on their debut , well done 👏👏👏

You only have to look at the amount you post these days DD to see that RLC is dying my friend...😏

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, switch said:

seems RLC bought a building for their new apartments

this apartment is very similar of this one of vera and una

I hope we will have more luck with this one this time...

Having 2 apartments in the same building does not mean they bought a building 😅

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You only have to look at the amount you post these days DD to see that RLC is dying my friend...😏

Just winter work at the mountains my good friend and not the same time like in the summer ..I should have been resting and on long holidays escape this period of the year but the company asked for work and had to change the country for 4-4,5 months .. Fun fact , company is international but the branch here completely British 😊😉😎

• Like 1