B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

8 minutes ago, moules said:

thinga69 is correct.  Rasputin used reflectors and soft boxes for example.  And as thinga69 said, the few days and nights he spent in B-2 were to tutor Anna.  And I am quite sure you missed his stay, --because he fucked Anna's brains out.  (Similar to Sara and Bruno.)  IIRC, he fucked all three residents of B-2 at the time.  Perhaps that was their way of thanking him for the photographs he took of them.

He didn't had sex with Mila.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

He didn't had sex with Mila.

Maybe he didn't fuck her, but I remember a mutual groping of sexual organs in her room.  And he took several showers with all three of them.  There was another bearded guest about the same time who primarily fucked Lola, but I recall he may have strayed.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Maybe he didn't fuck her, but I remember a mutual groping of sexual organs in her room.  And he took several showers with all three of them.  There was another bearded guest about the same time who primarily fucked Lola, but I recall he may have strayed.

Mila had sex with one of them hiding from Anna and Lola, they were like school children with the guy sneaking off to her room, I'm pretty certain that at least Anna knew what was going on, in fact at the time it was suggested Mila was a thank you suprise for him. 

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I agree with you on that one.  She seems to not really want to be there.  She's Elettra's friend.  I think she led her in the wrong direction when she was only a visitor in the beginning of her visit.  She's probably trying to figure out how to get herself out of the situation she got herself into.

she tells them she quits, takes her loses, and leaves.  seems pretty simple to me.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

thinga69 is correct.  Rasputin used reflectors and soft boxes for example.  And as thinga69 said, the few days and nights he spent in B-2 were to tutor Anna.  And I am quite sure you missed his stay, --because he fucked Anna's brains out.  (Similar to Sara and Bruno.)  IIRC, he fucked all three residents of B-2 at the time.  Perhaps that was their way of thanking him for the photographs he took of them.

if no money came out of pocket,  it was a win win for the girls and the viewers.