B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sie ist deutlich über 30 Jahre alt. Ich verstehe das nicht. Es gibt dort schon zu viele alte Bewohner. Gefragt sind neue Mädchen, die das Durchschnittsalter senken und nicht noch höher anheben. 

Naja, warten wir mal ab, es sind noch zwei leere Zimmer übrig. Vielleicht hat RLC dort ein paar jüngere und aktive Mädchen in der Schlange. Nur habe ich wenig Hoffnung. 

Ich denke, dass Alter ist nicht so wichtig. Es gibt auch viele Jüngere, die den ganzen Tag nur rumliegen und mit dem Handy spielen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This post crosses many threads !!!

B-1 BORING as hell

B-4 BORING as hell

B-5 Boring as hell

B-7 Boring as hell

Barcelona B's are the worst they have ever been.

It is no wonder that RLC has decided to get so many lesbian and couples apartment online because the cash cow that was the Barcelona project has run it's course and failed so miserably in recent years that most of voyeurs no longer even waste thier time watching these apartments. Just BS shows and clickbait....

All the longtime voyeurs know that Nora who created the Barcelona experience on RLC, and was one of the original founders of RLC must be as pissed off as she can be at what her pet project has become.

It's certainly not a good idea to take on a mod here.

So I think I understand the Rider, though he knows

obviously a lot, lot more than little me: Things are not very good now.

But I have to say, that for me the Kristy/Taylor drama was like by far

the greatest story ever here, though it only lasted like a week,

plus the 2 months of "foreplay". All in English, so we could understand.

I realize the forum and the RLC participants tried to kill it with all they had,

but failed. The viewers/subscribers  (thumbnails) loved it in contrast.

For me there will never be anything close to this romance  here. Peace.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I almost never share your attitude here, but everyone is free to express themselves as they see fit. In this case I must say that I had the same idea: the two days away from Taylor and the close contact with Alana have certainly cracked Kristy's thoughts to the point of taking her friends with her. They had never talked about being 4 but how many things do we not understand? One fact remains: if Kristy was looking for protection and security it was enough to have Alana, her lifelong friend, with her, Lavika seems too much to me so I like to think it's really a carefree holiday with friends

How do you know that Taylor was not aware of Alana and Lavika joining them on the trip?  IIRC, Taylor was going to sleep in B-2 before she ultimately went to B-5.  At B-5  her appearance there helped with the bonus money! 

Lavika packed a small bag and left B-2 in the early morning of Jan 18, about the same time as Taylor left B-4  They probably rode to Madrid on the same train.  All four of them probably.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

How do you know that Taylor was not aware of Alana and Lavika joining them on the trip?  IIRC, Taylor was going to sleep in B-2 before she ultimately went to B-5.  At B-5  her appearance there helped with the bonus money! 

Lavika packed a small bag and left B-2 in the early morning of Jan 18, about the same time as Taylor left B-4  They probably rode to Madrid on the same train.  All four of them probably.

I believe Alana isn't there.

31 minutes ago, moules said:

Come fai a sapere che Taylor non era a conoscenza di Alana e Lavika che si univano a loro durante il viaggio? IIRC, Taylor avrebbe dormito in B-2 prima di passare infine a B-5. Al B-5 la sua apparizione ha aiutato con i soldi del bonus! 

Lavika ha preparato una piccola borsa ed è partita dal B-2 la mattina presto del 18 gennaio, all'incirca nello stesso momento in cui Taylor ha lasciato il B-4. Probabilmente sono andati a Madrid con lo stesso treno. Probabilmente tutti e quattro.

In Taylor's various phone calls in Italian, which I listened to correctly and understood equally correctly, he never spoke of a holiday for 4 people but only of two or more, this does not mean that it was not planned but I was simply surprised. As long as they get back together and if the presence of others doesn't disturb Kristy and Taylor's intimacy, that's fine with me. However, further down, someone hypothesizes that Alana is not in Madrid even if the instagram post says the opposite. You see that each of us thinks what he deems most appropriate

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

In Taylor's various phone calls in Italian, which I listened to correctly and understood equally correctly, he never spoke of a holiday for 4 people but only of two or more, this does not mean that it was not planned but I was simply surprised. As long as they get back together and if the presence of others doesn't disturb Kristy and Taylor's intimacy, that's fine with me. However, further down, someone hypothesizes that Alana is not in Madrid even if the instagram post says the opposite. You see that each of us thinks what he deems most appropriate

I think thinga69 reply regarding only three being in Madrid is based on social media.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Solo per far incazzare un sacco di vecchietti qui, ahah.

Il nuovo LP "Rush" dei Måneskin è arrivato oggi

# 1 su iTunes negli Stati Uniti. È stato veloce ma davvero nessuna sorpresa.

I'm Italian of a certain age, I don't like Maneskin's music but I recognize that they know how to talk to people with their songs otherwise they wouldn't deserve success that year. Honor to Italy.  I also want to piss off a few people  😁😁😁😁😂😂😂

• Haha 1