B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

56 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet.... Alsu has a lot of similar features as Lorraine.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

Lorraine had those sexy Puffy Nipples ... but no complaints of Aslu

25 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

This Miron character must be Boggy's cousin that needed a place to crash.  

He can go anytime ... and take Bogdown and his sidekick  with him ...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

This Miron character must be Boggy's cousin that needed a place to crash.  

I knew after last Friday Miron seeing Kristy do a nude dance on the coffee table followed by Britney using a dildo on  the same table that Miron would be in B4 every day trying to get close to one of the girls. It looks to me he is like a lost puppy looking for attention from someone. I don't know why he is even in the project, he brings nothing of interest and just looks like another freeloader hanging around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy e Taylor avevano in programma di visitare più città, forse Lavi voleva solo vedere Madrid.

OK, thanks for reminding me. It is true that Taylor repeated several times that they would tour Spain and then return to pick up their luggage and go to Sicily

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy und Taylor hatten Pläne, weitere Städte zu besuchen, vielleicht wollte Lavi nur Madrid sehen.

Lavika sieht mir irgendwie verkatert, müde und unzufrieden mit irgend etwas oder irgend jemand aus. Spekulation was die Ursache sein könnte. Oder hat jemand eine Glaskugel ?

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Lavika sieht mir irgendwie verkatert, müde und unzufrieden mit irgend etwas oder irgend jemand aus. Spekulation was die Ursache sein könnte. Oder hat jemand eine Glaskugel ?

Lavi? Drunk? Oh my, how did that happen? 😏

Edited by thinga69

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lavi? Betrunken? Oh mein Gott, wie ist das passiert? 😏

Verkatert hat nicht immer etwas mit Alkohol zu tun. Das hatte ich auch nicht gemeint. Wenn man übermüdet ist oder sich sonst schlecht fühlt kann man genau dieselben äußerlichen Syptome zeigen denke ich.