B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non sto parlando di una cultura di un luogo, sto parlando di individui. 😉

Lo so, ma forse non lo sai, ma in Europa e nell'UE ci sono molti omofobi, specialmente alcuni che arrivano come rifugiati.

Tranquillo, sono sicuro che non fara’ gli stessi commenti come ha fatto con K&T se un giorno ci saranno due uomini gay a fare sesso davanti le telecamere. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The first is January 10th and the second is January 9th

Great! I hadn't listened to these. I think she's on the phone with Elettra.
The conversation of 9th should be listened to by all those who denigrated and gossiped thinking that everything was a hoax!!

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not talking about a culture of a place, I'm talking about individuals. 😉

I know but maybe you don't but in Europe and in the EU there are a lot of homophobes, specially some coming as refugees.

No there are not a lot. Yes there are still some, but they've lost

big time to the overall culture, backed by politicians.

And that's the difference. And reality.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sorry, I was talking about Nelly. Eva and Masha look young.

Nelly changed a lot since she moved in Barcelona ..She looked fantastic in Russia , so many fans .. Barcelona transformed her .. failing boobs job , alcohol , drugs , cheating on her husband with another woman …

In my opinion , it has been very difficult for her this change of culture ..To be fair , the last 2-3 months and after late September , early October , she seems better and more stable .. it was a terrible period , it might be that even Covid has played a major role in her downfall .

I am sure other members will confirm that she’s the same age like Masha and Eva 😇

• Thanks 1

26 minuti fa, Machevh ha detto:

Grande! Questi non li avevo ascoltati. Credo sia al telefono con Elettra.
La conversazione del 9 dovrebbe essere ascoltata da tutti coloro che hanno denigrato e spettegolato pensando che tutto fosse una bufala!!

This is why I believe their story. you are right. But you are Italian?

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I have a program that downloads screen videos but I can't save the dialogues, do you have anything for the dialogues?

If you have Window 10 or 11, It comes with Xbox game bar which allows you yo do screen capture with audio. just look it up on you tube on how to use it

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I have a program that downloads screen videos but I can't save the dialogues, do you have anything for the dialogues?

If you have Window 10 or 11, It comes with Xbox game bar which allows you yo do screen capture with audio. just look it up on you tube on how to use it