B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

il y a 28 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

Je viens de regarder .. Je vois Anya avec une valise emballée ?? retour au B2 ??? alors quelle fille en vacances prend des vacances dans un appartement différent pour une nuit ///lol 

n'ont toujours pas officiellement changé de nom sur apts... 

Mais non T&T lui avait prêté une valise pour déménager ses affaires , je pense qu'elle la ramène car elle est vide 

Elle est partie , on va voir si elle débarque à B5 ou pas 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais non T&T lui avait prêté une valise pour déménager ses affaires , je pense qu'elle la ramène car elle est vide 

Elle est partie , on va voir si elle débarque à B5 ou pas 

indeed the suitcase seemed to be very light. we'll see if there will be another crazy night at the B5

46 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ho appena guardato dentro ..vedo Anya con una valigia piena ?? torna a B2 ??? quindi che ragazza in vacanza che si prende una vacanza in un appartamento diverso per una notte ///lol 

ancora non hanno ufficialmente cambiato nome su apts... 

The gray suitcase was as empty as it gets

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I saw the cat walking around the penthouse for a few minutes yesterday.  I think it was following Raniya when she was there before Anya moved in.  Every time I see the cat walking around, I keep saying to myself, it's only looking for Monica, because she really showed it a lot of love.

She really liked the cat and the cat liked her, wonder if it still thinks of her. Long time since I last saw it in the house. But now when it's colder they dont have the door open so much I think so it can't walk in like it used to earlier and during summer.

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

NOT because she WANTED TO FUCK HIM... maybe because she was being friendly , like hey buddy or relating to some line of sympathy bullshit lines he is feeding them ???  but friendly or party playful , or drunk  kissing is not an encouragement that I want you to fuck me when I'm totally shitfaced and your persistant ass won't leave us alone ..  so you grope me desperately through the night  stop defending this scumbag 

I believe what I believe regardless.  You believe what you believe. Have a good day.

46 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She really liked the cat and the cat liked her, wonder if it still thinks of her. Long time since I last saw it in the house. But now when it's colder they dont have the door open so much I think so it can't walk in like it used to earlier and during summer.

No one is going to be able to replace Monica and the cat.  It will eventually know she's not around any longer and move on.

The cat was in the kitchen with Rani today, and the cat went upstairs.

----------------------

To the question in the now closed thread on whether there is a supermarket near the villa.  The answer is there is a small neighborhood market about a 15 minute walk away.  Not an easy walk because of the terrain.   One would need to take a taxi or a bus to reach the nearest supermarket, as it is not within walking distance