Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #4

Pete1960

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I have one reason and it's the only reason I need to dislike Paul and it's because he put his hands on leora when they lived in Russia!!! Any man that assaults women isn't a man in my opinion!!

Finally … Amen … Imagine then a woman that allows this to happen to her … and obviously it will happen again .. 

Other tenants were “ terminated “ with similar attitude , Kitty and Smith /  Gina and Bruno recent ones .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I have one reason and it's the only reason I need to dislike Paul and it's because he put his hands on leora when they lived in Russia!!! Any man that assaults women isn't a man in my opinion!!

He still has that arrogant look about him and that stare of anger as if he wants to hit something. Watch how his arms seem ready to pound something. Something not right or normal about this boy. Looks to be a control freak. To me, I think his crazy mind is going a mile a minute.

• Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Il a toujours ce regard arrogant autour de lui et ce regard de colère comme s'il voulait frapper quelque chose. Regardez comment ses bras semblent prêts à marteler quelque chose. Quelque chose a choisi d'anormal ou d'anormal chez ce garçon. Semble être un maniaque du contrôle. Pour moi, je pense que son esprit fou va un mile par minute.

Oui j'avais remarqué aussi ce comportement , il y a de la méchanceté et de la haine ( voir du mépris ) dans ce gars

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He still has that arrogant look about him and that stare of anger as if he wants to hit something. Watch how his arms seem ready to pound something. Something not right or normal about this boy. Looks to be a control freak. To me, I think his crazy mind is going a mile a minute.

Typical Russian end of

il y a 43 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

J'ai une raison et c'est la seule raison pour laquelle je ne dois pas aimer Paul et c'est parce qu'il a mis la main sur Leora quand ils vivaient en Russie !!! Tout homme qui agresse des femmes n'est pas un homme à mon avis !!

Bonsoir Cupid30;

Malheureusement cela se reproduira un jour ou l'autre Paul est fourbe de nature essayer  

de suivre ces regards ,il ne regarde jamais franchement les choses ni les gents et regardez bien quand il fixe a camera  .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1