B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

I don’t personally care if Kimberly “ unlocks” to her full potential as we saw that she can do if she’s feeling “ warm “ and “ welcomed “ by the others , her interaction with Tim was the maximum we got , but we saw what she can do … Despite her words that “ i can’t have sex for hours , I also like to talk and laugh and enjoy the moments - despite I love sex “ ( her words some weeks ago in B4 when she was socializing ) , she will for sure provide us fantastic moments under the right circumstances .. BUT .. The stares , the loooooooooong looks at the cameras , for me this is an amazing thing she does , this is the most communicative I can remember since the tome that LEGENDARY Ulyana would look the cameras while masturbating ( especially when she was back in Russia ) , therefore , looking forward to more and more of Kimberly , she’s just in the wrong apartment , but let’s see .. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t personally care if Kimberly “ unlocks” to her full potential as we saw that she can do if she’s feeling “ warm “ and “ welcomed “ by the others , her interaction with Tim was the maximum we got , but we saw what she can do … Despite her words that “ i can’t have sex for hours , I also like to talk and laugh and enjoy the moments - despite I love sex “ ( her words some weeks ago in B4 when she was socializing ) , she will for sure provide us fantastic moments under the right circumstances .. BUT .. The stares , the loooooooooong looks at the cameras , for me this is an amazing thing she does , this is the most communicative I can remember since the tome that LEGENDARY Ulyana would look the cameras while masturbating ( especially when she was back in Russia ) , therefore , looking forward to more and more of Kimberly , she’s just in the wrong apartment , but let’s see .. 

I must have missed that interaction between those two.  Do you know where I could find some archives of their action?  Thanks!!