B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just got home from the chiropractor and i see a bunch of thumbs of b2 acting like idiots.  is this what you want every girl on rlc to be like?  asking for a friend.  why would a girl like elmira want to associate with the kind of people that are in b2 right now?  or b4 for that matter!

I prefer that than see a young girl like Elmira doing nothing at his age

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i can understand that but shouldn't there be some kind of happy medium?  there is enough slutty girls in the rlc cast, shouldn't there be a handful that aren't?

no one forcing her with a knife to suck Anthony or Miron

just to see her laught drink dance with the others like the last party in B7 for example with Bogdan and co

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just got home from the chiropractor and i see a bunch of thumbs of b2 acting like idiots.  is this what you want every girl on rlc to be like?  asking for a friend.  why would a girl like elmira want to associate with the kind of people that are in b2 right now?  or b4 for that matter!

That's a very good bait friend. Too bad that no one bites anymore.

7 minutes ago, switch said:

I prefer that than see a young girl like Elmira doing nothing at his age

1 minute ago, switch said:

no one forcing her with a knife to suck Anthony or Miron

just to see her laught drink dance with the others like the last party in B7 for example with Bogdan and co

I should have read the rest of the posts. 🤣

7 hours ago, RdKing said:

100 days too many

not a thing wrong with her ??? what is this hate on for Elmira ?? I just don't get it  and no sense in explaining all her decent qualities  as you won't change ... maybe You should go 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, switch said:

I do not remember the last time I saw Elmira in  a party with the other rlc tenants in B4 B5 B2 or B7 ....there is not only Sera on RLC but she prefer continue her life here alone

I am happy to see her go personally ,no fun to watch this girl.

I totally agree … 4 other apartments , I can’t believe she couldn’t even visit once and interact and perhaps find a common interest with another girl ( male tenant )... the girl simply wanted to appear , keep on with her life and make money and the private moments she shared , it was just out of obligation in my opinion and not because she’s into this way of life .. as it was mentioned , a girl of her age and isn’t feeling the need of company , having a drink , need to chat , laugh , dance , simply do something … ahh well , maybe she’s from the same place that Leora and Paul come from 😂🤣 … perhaps she could occupy the guest room , it would be the perfect place for her 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1