B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

the same was done when the most famous 'do nothing' esmi was here....and i got alot of shit for mentioning,man i hope esmi NEVER returns to this site!!

She DID some things , even very SENSUAL things ... And YES, she BATED !!  Compared to the one who has been there 3-4 times and NEVER TRIED ANYTHING SEXY AT ALL ... She DOESN'T KNOW what sexy means !!  SO YES,  I Will vote 100% for Esmi to come back if we could see her again ! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I knew my comment would stir up some stuff but that is my opinion on what I saw.  I did watch her bates and wasn't impressed but I saw that she could do almost anything and people would love it.  She could get top cam position by sitting on the bed topless.  To each his own.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

She DID some things , even very SENSUAL things ... And YES, she BATED !!  Compared to the one who has been there 3-4 times and NEVER TRIED ANYTHING SEXY AT ALL ... She DOESN'T KNOW what sexy means !!  SO YES,  I Will vote 100% for Esmi to come back if we could see her again ! 

If there is a divine presence in the universe we won't be subjected to her again!

• Upvote 3