For your reading displeasure

TBG 150

I have to agree with zaza56.  We don't need to be giving Islam a bad image.  They are perfectly capable of making themselves look like idiots, fools and liars. Too bad Allah is not real. I would have liked to know what she thinks of the world today.

Appreciate your sentiments jt, but I use adjectives like idiots, fools and liars when I'm talking to mates over a beer arguing about the footy scores. Muslims on the other hand are committing terrorism, mass murders, genocide, ethnic cleansing, destroying the culture of almost the entire civilised world. I don't think idiots, fools and liars is quite strong enough.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate your sentiments jt, but I use adjectives like idiots, fools and liars when I'm talking to mates over a beer arguing about the footy scores. Muslims on the other hand are committing terrorism, mass murders, genocide, ethnic cleansing, destroying the culture of almost the entire civilised world. I don't think idiots, fools and liars is quite strong enough.

Judging from the huge amount of territory gained by radical Muslims during the Obama era, the real idiots, fools, traitors and liars are in charge of the US Government.

• 4 weeks later...

So tell us something that will show a good image of Islam? I would love to see something that explains what a good Muslim looks like?

Picture a serene man, his eyes closed in quiet supination.  He's in a beautiful rosewood or mahogany piece with padded sateen all around, and the lovely smell of carnations fill the air.....

Right on!  Ever notice how the cockroaches have so much to say but never bother to learn the language well enough to make their rants anything but a joke?  Why not simply post their comments in wagga-wagga or whatever language they usually rant in, and let us go Google Translate it? 

By the way: What do ice hockey players and muzzy women have in common?  They change their pads after three periods. 

So tell us something that will show a good image of Islam? I would love to see something that explains what a good Muslim looks like?

Picture a serene man, his eyes closed in quiet supination.  He's in a beautiful rosewood or mahogany piece with padded sateen all around, and the lovely smell of carnations fill the air.....

You're way too nice. I was thinking more like him laying in a firepit.............alive.

Right on!  Ever notice how the cockroaches have so much to say but never bother to learn the language well enough to make their rants anything but a joke?  Why not simply post their comments in wagga-wagga or whatever language they usually rant in, and let us go Google Translate it? 

wagga_wagga.jpg