For your reading displeasure

TBG 150

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on!  Ever notice how the cockroaches have so much to say but never bother to learn the language well enough to make their rants anything but a joke?  Why not simply post their comments in wagga-wagga or whatever language they usually rant in, and let us go Google Translate it? 

wagga_wagga.jpg

Fuckin weird to see a grown man have a conversation with himself, especially when the other him is an imaginary deep-south racist, different nationality, different sex, and more extreme projection of his super-ego.

Really Aubrey you just cant leave well enough alone?

Yeah fair enough, fair point Pepe, that could appear to be a bit of a low blow, however, it wasn't an attack on the chap's obvious gender identity issues, it was quite clearly against KarenOziPirate using another avatar to try and back his own points up. 

Hope you can sort out the sexuality problem soon KarenOziPirate, if you can do that then you'll be on the road to learning that World isn't a nasty place, that it isn't place in which you need to be scared of other people, that it isn't out to get you and there's beauty inside every human being etc etc etc.

Posting my point of view would only make a nonsense debate raised by idiots slightly less pointless. I'm not going to pander to you sexually ambiguous gimps by taking you seriously!  You're scared of anything that isn't neo-conservative and white.  You aren't part of the problem, people like you are the problem.  The world is fucked because of people like you yet you blame it on a group of people who have barely left the middle ages!  Yeah, I'm feeling your power!  Powerful political points?! Jesus you cretins make me laugh - you're nothing but a continued source of amusement to me.

You're so desperate for Armageddon just so you can say "I told you so", the trouble is you're wrong about literally everything which is why the only thing that will bring some meaning to your scared little lives is the fucking end of the world - at which point still nobody will be listening to you because you will continue to be wrong!  You're all like those poor people in the 70's with the End Of The World is Neigh sandwich boards and the tinfoil hats. Check yourselves in somewhere, get professional help or do everyone a favour and neck that whole bottle of Valium pills that you're probably reaching for now!

Posting my point of view would only make a nonsense debate raised by idiots slightly less pointless. I'm not going to pander to you sexually ambiguous gimps by taking you seriously!  You're scared of anything that isn't neo-conservative and white.  You aren't part of the problem, people like you are the problem.  The world is fucked because of people like you yet you blame it on a group of people who have barely left the middle ages!  Yeah, I'm feeling your power!  Powerful political points?! Jesus you cretins make me laugh - you're nothing but a continued source of amusement to me.

You're so desperate for Armageddon just so you can say "I told you so", the trouble is you're wrong about literally everything which is why the only thing that will bring some meaning to your scared little lives is the fucking end of the world - at which point still nobody will be listening to you because you will continue to be wrong!  You're all like those poor people in the 70's with the End Of The World is Neigh sandwich boards and the tinfoil hats. Check yourselves in somewhere, get professional help or do everyone a favour and neck that whole bottle of Valium pills that you're probably reaching for now!

Excellent concession speech, Aubrey.  We are all proud of you.  Some of us doubted that you had it in you (myself included) but you proved the naysayers wrong.  You manned up, as it were, and made a very well thought out statement.  A bit light on contrition but we don't want to rub your nose in it.  That's for content.  As for form:

You need to work on punctuation, spelling, and grammar a bit.  Not that we are grammar nazis per se, but too many little errors tend to detract from the content of your posts. 

Your grade?  You get a B+/C  Feel free to edit your post and resubmit for half credit.

But again, it shows a lot of character to admit when you are wrong.  Good job.

The Team.

What I am waiting for is someone to tell me what the answer is to the worlds problems if it isn't meeting fire with fire?

Maybe Aubrey could pop over to Syria and ask for a chat with IS. I feel sure they would welcome him with open arms! They would listen with great interest and probably agree to lay down their arms knowing and accepting that Mohammed and the Qu'ran were wrong. They would then dscide that Christianity was the only real religion and love was the answer in their mixed up world.

Of course I may be wrong and instead Aubrey might end up in a YouTube video with his head stuck up his ass!!!

Someone tell me the way forward if we do nothing and simply let IS and the Muslim world spread. As a Christian do I have a future? Do I get to keep my head? Do I get to go to my church and pray peacefully? Do I get to have a wife who can walk down the street in a revealing dress enjoying the pleasure of the sun on her back and on her legs or will she have to be wrapped from head to toe in scarf, veil or burka?

Aubrey, PLEASE offer a solution. What would you do to solve the religious hate. I am NOT a right wing white supremacist. I am a simple working class guy from Northern England. I await your reply.

Aubrey is a deranged liberal, nothing more than that.    He is so filled with this ridiculous guilt within him, that he sets about to rebuke the white people.  The very people that has given us so much within our western civilization. 

Yet he somehow feels himself superior by denouncing the white race.  Yet as with many liberals he is but a mere child with no logical thought processes over cause and effect.

But it's not just guilt that these liberals feel, it is also a heavy dose of cowardice.

He see's a gun, and he wets his pants.  I wouldn't want to have to depend on this little boy for my safety if I were his wife or family.   

Can't you just see him frantically dialing 911 if an intruder should break into his home.  He's too afraid to take action himself, (Because he's not a real man), but instead has to rely upon another person, a total stranger, with a badge and a gun.  (A GUN, Oh my!)  But unfortunately the response time isn't always very quick, and your wife and children could well be dead by the time a real man might show up. 

I have nothing but contempt for these kind of liberal worms.    Who don't even have the guts, or know how a real man should behave in such situations, even to protect that of their own fucking family.

Trust our welfare to these childlike imbeciles?    NEVER!

Quote from Aubrey:

What is "45-70"?  I read somewhere that a US state wants to bring back firing squads instead of lethal injections.  It's a difficult one really as surely a bullet between the eyes is the most humane and quickest but if it was my daughter who was molested by a pedophile and I had the choice, I think I'd go for the excruciating pain of a botched drug administration...Unless I was allowed to do the shooting.

See, Aubrey preaches peace and harmony and gun control but would shoot someone, if they were tied up and shackled, after they had molested his daughter.

My way the arsehole would still be dead but before he could harm my family, not after.

The Brits have got the problem of illegal immigrants sorted out really well.

Watched a show last night about the UK Border Force. In one segment they raid two butcher shops in what appears to be a suburb predominantly full of people from Pakistan and the middle east. They role up in full uniform and stated that the businesses they raid generally know they are coming because people are on the phones ringing around as soon as they enter the suburb.

They take seven people into custody for being in the country illegally. I think they were all from Pakistan. Awesome. Well it was, then it turns to shit.

Two of the illegals have passports so are held and deported within 24 to 36 hours.

The five without passports can't be deported until their identity is confirmed, so are released on something similar to bail, but no collateral is put up, with a requirement to report to immigration once a week.

Surprise, surprise, week one and four of the five don't turn up. So now their details are given to the police.

Moral of the story, destroy any documents you may have then you can stay as long as you like. 

PLEASE PLEASE don't let me find we do the same here.

I wonder how bright the fuckwit that did turn up is?