For your reading displeasure

TBG 150

We will have to protect ourselves against these fucking extremist Muslims cause God knows our government we have now is not going to do anything.

Arm yourself well and be prepared to take them out one by one.

If it was me I would nuke the whole fucking region from whence they came.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys we have a winner, get your passports ready.

Tasmania has a muslim population of less than .25% and, as part of Australia, made the happy list.

Stunning island, some of the best dairy produce in Australia and grows a decent steak, as well as pristine fishing. Beaches, mountains and plenty of wild country to get lost in.

Last time it was invaded, they wiped out the Aboriginal population. I'm sure a few muslims won't be a problem.

Sorry to post this in CamCaps, but this thread really merits this link: http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admits-that-president-obama-is-a-radical-islamic-enemy-of-america

And it's taken them 6 years to figure this all out? I knew it the first time he was elected in Illinois.

Have you ever noticed how that bastard never speaks lovingly about his white mother, never writes any books about her.   

Would you speak lovingly of your mother who was a black dick sucking whore?

Go ahead, call me a racist again, the rest of you Liberal lovers. You are the problem, not the solution. Racial purity is the solution to the worlds problems. Go research history. Remember when Americans were in Asian countries and fathered children with Asian women? The children were quietly 'done away with'. No where in Korea, North or South, Viet Nam, Thailand, China, Japan, etc..., do you see any mixed race children. Purity is the key to racial survival.

Looks like you guys are baiting Parasite and Aubrey again.  ;D

Personally, I think he was taught by the Ghost of the Third Communist International at the finest American universities; he is a Marxist Atheist, not a Muslim. It's just that people who rule by force tend to flock together, and the Soviets (and their remnants) have been using radical Muslims to do their dirty work for decades.

I have to agree with zaza56.  We don't need to be giving Islam a bad image.  They are perfectly capable of making themselves look like idiots, fools and liars. Too bad Allah is not real. I would have liked to know what she thinks of the world today.