Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #5

Pete1960

What an anti-climax that tool is. And she keeps putting that dirty dick in her mouth 🤮, I guess Russian have lots of fish in their diet and she doesn't see the difference. I wonder if she knows what a good fuck is, not having to wisper instructions, letting the man take control. It's just getting worse and worse. Time to think about moving out. The best is well behind.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, RdKing said:

What an anti-climax that tool is. And she keeps putting that dirty dick in her mouth 🤮, I guess Russian have lots of fish in their diet and she doesn't see the difference. I wonder if she knows what a good fuck is, not having to wisper instructions, letting the man take control. It's just getting worse and worse. Time to think about moving out. The best is well behind.

A dick that smells of fish I always thought it was a pussy smell        fucking hell youare right just smelt mine and it stinks

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

You have a Russian dick also? 🤣

Of course Greg has a Russian dick just like the rest of us. Our rushin' dick is in a hurry to penetrate Leora's three glorious holes - luscious mouth, wet juicy tasty pussy and her "just asking for it" asshole.

• Haha 1