Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #5

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

When I try and understand them and post comments I get hammered.  I don't understand them. I couldn't live as they do , but I now accept them as they are. They for reasons beyond my own experiences and tastes appear happier than they ever have been together.

I don't get it. But  if they're happy I'm happy even thought I don't understand it.

To me, Leora doesn't come across as being happy. Maybe good moments and some feelings of being somewhat happy but just look at her eyes. Sometimes she seems to be in a daze, she has those tired aged look in her eyes or she is thinking about something else. For a couple living 24/7 in the apartment they sure don't show the full happiness and togetherness. More boredom than anything else. I suppose a boring life makes them both ecstatic and happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, Leora doesn't come across as being happy. Maybe good moments and some feelings of being somewhat happy but just look at her eyes. Sometimes she seems to be in a daze, she has those tired aged look in her eyes or she is thinking about something else. For a couple living 24/7 in the apartment they sure don't show the full happiness and togetherness. More boredom than anything else. I suppose a boring life makes them both ecstatic and happy.

Maybe it's a  Russian thing.  If you aren't in a gulag it's all good.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

All valid points.  While I think Paul holds her back from doing things as couples do, she holds herself back.  She should be (or should have been) living life when in her 20s.  She's not college educated (I think they started living together when she was 19). Joined RLC to save money on rent.  11 years later, the foundation of their lives hasn't changed.  She still bates for free rent and some meal money, and whatever work he does couldn't support him paying rent and food.  

...She (they) are in an 11 year rut that sees no end.  Whoever is reading my post, hopefully YOU are in a better place then you were 11 years ago (I know I am).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

...She (they) are in an 11 year rut that sees no end.  Whoever is reading my post, hopefully YOU are in a better place then you were 11 years ago (I know I am).

You sunk the nail with one blow, Howard. Perfect observation/logic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Is it my imagination or have things slowed down considerably ?

There doesn’t seem to be much interest being generated by members recently as it has taken 11 days to reach page 28…..What’s the reason folks?

Is it apathy within the forum or in the L&P apartment….or perhaps a combination of both.

They basically go through the same motions day after day. Same masturbations and occasional sex. Same ol' same ol'. Like I have said before - Leora lost her spark due to Paul's presence. When Paul wasn't around she had her fans to please 24/7. When Malia was around there was the "two girl" possibilities of what might happen plus two naked women (can't argue with that - optimum viewing).

Wow GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Another thing @jimbo4 - I think that all your videos that you have posted are quite the collection for members to really enjoy especially now with Paul affecting Leora's teases and showtimes. Who really wants to see Paul? Leora was the star attraction but now she is co-starring with Paul. Enough said - lol.

• Upvote 3