Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #5

Pete1960

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Their relationship is totally one-sided and lopsided. Leora gets more love and support (financial and moral) from her drooling fans while Paul gets blow jobs and some penetration of her.

Lucky bastard. He gets everything at the cost of basically nothing. and, get this, she's happier than I've ever seen her.

2 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

I nearly signed up yesterday for the first time in six months when I saw her wear that outfit hoping we would get a show like the good old days but alas, same old shit. Very disappointing. 

She, unlike most women, is able to get off and have pretty explosive anal penetration orgams. It seems to happening more and more, even now with Paul getting into it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

I nearly signed up yesterday for the first time in six months when I saw her wear that outfit hoping we would get a show like the good old days but alas, same old shit. Very disappointing. 

Fair play to you, you dodged a bullet. All dressed up and then nothing. Her 'sneaky' bate next to a slumbering Paul was quite a let-down compared to what I hoped was going to happen when I saw her outfit earlier in the night.

• Haha 1