B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

All so veeeeeeeeery predictable 😂🤣😂🤣 … just a couple of days ago , we mentioned that Alsu looks like Loraine , he obviously went for her 😂🤣😂😂 And then , because life is so very strange and it is even proved with RLC strangely , from ALL of the Barcelona beds available , Anthony fucked in the room ( and at the bed )  where his long long long time ex girlfriend was staying😂🤣😂🤣😂 That was a really funny thing to think about .. seriously now , I think only Thor was that quick successful with a girl upon entering the freshly open at the time B7 . We will see where this goes from now on , we saw that whoever got involved with colleagues within the Barcelona apartments , slowly created something … Thor ended up with Holly , Tani is on many and long talks with Tim , Samson managed to escape and Miron , well , he is always around the girls , he kissed a drank Kimberly tonight ( fooling around .. ) and had some undercover things happening a couple of weeks ago with Anya … 

Conclusion .. Alsu proved that she’s no way any close to Serafima and she’s not there just to earn an easy payroll , she went hardcore very fast , something that the Ice Queen can never offer . Big question , who’s next ???? 😏😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

At 0.56.50 cam 3-16 in Rani's bed: (Feb 3.)

R: "You know what to do?"

T: "What?"

R: "I told her about the divorce, she told me

what (inaudible) do."

T: = no reaction.

What does that mean? Anybody?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

At 0.56.50 cam 3-16 in Rani's bed: (Feb 3.)

R: "You know what to do?"

T: "What?"

R: "I told her about the divorce, she told me

what (inaudible) do."

T: = no reaction.

What does that mean? Anybody?

somebody got divorced   

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

I'm rather stunned to hear people here stating they can't

afford a monthly subscription of 45 Euros.

That's what I use in the bar on a daily basis,

and I don't have a job, and are not sitting alone.

Well said 😊👏👏