B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

ya thats right Moron just hang out in the kitchen and fuck up your buddies chances to bang this fruit loop Alsu 

ever hear of wing man douchebag ?/

I predict fists between these two morons before long.  While I could care less...watching fatso not reading the fith wheel signals is pure gold.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

and Kimberly after a totally calm food fix, gone to bed no incident ... had a great party with the Kids, lots of teasing and sexiness for me and those who enjoy her nonsense nudity , wound everyone up  Great show   

hope you bate your cunt off for the paying audience  lol

she is a Star to me   a fucking wildcat bitch that I wish was my girlfriend   lol 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

wow Ant & Aksu alone on couch   this should clear up alot 

Either Alsu is non sexual or Ant is out of his league  because this should be easy 

not a move in 5 minutes ...you loose   get those Titties in one hand the other pulling those tiny red panties off or tell her to fuck herself  teasing bitch  

oh can I see those tatoos again   ya right  

let me know cause Im letting this show go  good night folks   at least some action happened in this dying villa  

and no Anya to B5  so sad   something happened  ( remember Anya upset crying ??? last visit 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I could never watch this bullshit from these idiots.

I am so bored, so poor to go out for some chicken wings and a life ... I need tp get a fucking life  sad but true   

but a shit show like this is better than the price is right  ??? or is it ???