new RLC deal

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

This is what I have in the US.  Note: same amounts, no change between Euro's or Dollars.

2023-02-20_13-47-05.jpg

ok, I had the same thing 2 weeks ago, I took the 5 days deal for make a test then this 3 days deal appear for me 2 days ago

maybe this deal need to be unlocked by taking this 5 days deal first 🙂 I don't know

or that deal will appear soon in the us too, try to wait a little or maybe contact the rlc support for having the answer

18 hours ago, switch said:

ok, I had the same thing 2 weeks ago, I took the 5 days deal for make a test then this 3 days deal appear for me 2 days ago

maybe this deal need to be unlocked by taking this 5 days deal first 🙂 I don't know

or that deal will appear soon in the us too, try to wait a little or maybe contact the rlc support for having the answer

I will let you know in a few days. My RLC subscription expired the morning of the 18th. Then, later that night, Wednesday and her girlfriend were playing in bed together. Arggg!, weeks of nothing and now this.. The next morning I took the 5 day sub to have access to Wednesday's event. I will cancel the sub today, I got what I wanted.  

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Je vous tiendrai au courant dans quelques jours. Mon abonnement RLC a expiré le matin du 18. Puis, plus tard dans la nuit, mercredi et sa petite amie jouaient ensemble au lit. Arggg!, des semaines de rien et maintenant ça.. Le lendemain matin, j'ai pris le sous-marin de 5 jours pour avoir accès à l'événement de mercredi. Je vais annuler le sous aujourd'hui, j'ai eu ce que je voulais.  

Oui tu as raison de préciser que tu dois annuler car la tacite reconduction du contrat de cinq jours se fait par un contrat de 30 jours donc attention au surprise .

Pour ne pas se faire avoir , il faut annuler avant la fin des cinq jours et puis se réabonner pour cinq jours quand on le souhaite dans le mois , à ce moment là , on peut faire des économies et regarder que quand on le souhaite .

15 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I canceled my 5 day trial offer, my 5 day sub is now expired. My subscription options ..... the 5 day trial is now removed. No 3 day offer.

2023-02-28_20-57-20.jpg

same here 😏

I don't know what game RLC playing...

my opinion is RLC needed money for close the month and this is why we had these trial offers for having many suscribers quickly and win money

let see the end of the month of march if the trial offers come back or not

lx8b.jpg

19 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Oh Look, now I don't have access to the free cams ..... fuckers.

2023-03-04_16-16-49.jpg

it's normal ,the time is limited when you are not member,personally I watch only the blurry preview thumbnails when they are available it's sufficiant for the moment,

the funny thing is when you click on that windows 5 days premium deal when she appear sometimes it's not working you are redirected to the normal deals

there is issues  with their trial offers

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

they make more money off the "rlc deals" than they due off the regular subs.  why in the world would they choose zara as their promotion girl is beyond me.

because they know Zara is one of the most popular girls and sexy too  she is regularly on top cams