new RLC deal

3 minutes ago, switch said:

because they know Zara is one of the most popular girls and sexy too  she is regularly on top cams

she's virtually a new girl so that stands to reason.  i'm not a fan however but i can see why some would be.  the problem is, there is not a single girl on rlc right now that qualifies to be a promotional participant for their "rlc deals" in my opinion.  

On 2/20/2023 at 9:35 AM, switch said:

if I take this 3 days deal it's just occasionally for see something very specific

I have not the intention to take this deal every 3 days, just one time sometimes when there will have interesting event like this threesome with the friend of wayne and wednesday

so for me it's a very good option, pay 45 $ for a month and having 29 boring days no more for me but after it depend what you like and want to see on RLC

The WW threesome was on Hotscopes and it is free...lol

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The WW threesome was on Hotscopes and it is free...lol

ok, I paid just 5 $ it was not a big lose

we never know if a good moment like this one will appear in another site this is why I  prefered to take a trial offer for make sure

for the moment I am well behind the free cams, there is only Zara really interest me but I am waiting a good sexual event with her for maybe suscribe later

3 minutes ago, switch said:

ok, I paid just 5 $ it was not a big lose

we never know if a good moment like this one will appear in another site this is why I  prefered to take a trial offer for make sure

for the moment I am well behind the free cams, there is only Zara really interest me but I am waiting a good sexual event with her for maybe suscribe later

I have found every event on the net...every one.

Big thanks to whoever is doing it!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i quit looking for videos just for that reason and it seems like they are all going to use the watermarks as you called them, from now on.

Im Canadian, so paying $150.00 Cad for 3 months of the shit they put out lately...no thanks.  I will wait for the watermarked videos.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Im Canadian, so paying $150.00 Cad for 3 months of the shit they put out lately...no thanks.  I will wait for the watermarked videos.

i understand, i'm the same way.  i quit watching rlc as much when the barcelona apartments came on line and then i definitely quit watching so much when b7 came on line.  for me, like you, it's just not worth the money they're asking.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yep, my renewal for 6 months was $296 AU, so no more for me

50 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Yep, my renewal for 6 months was $296 AU, so no more for me

this is why that trial offer appear sometimes can be a good alternative now

you need to be seriously motivated for taking the  3 or 6 months deal on rlc

for me now it's like send your money directly by the windows, there is rarely interesting moments on rlc for the price they ask

if there were more parties or activities organized why not but rlc not doing enough effort on this point