new RLC deal

On 2/5/2023 at 10:43 AM, Shinobi49 said:

You can't replay days before your subscription so it would not be a good deal imo

wrong, you can replay the last 24 h when you suscribe I have tested this week-end 🙂 so for me it's a interesting deal

5 days was enough for me this time

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 5:49 PM, switch said:

RLC added another new deal today 🙂:

3 premium days for 4,95 $ 

finally we have more good options now

No 3 day deal for me. Not offered as an option. I read your post in the forum, went looking, googled, no 3 day deal. Maybe in selected locations? I'm USA east coast.

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

No 3 day deal for me. Not offered as an option. I read your post in the forum, went looking, googled, no 3 day deal. Maybe in selected locations? I'm USA east coast.

heum strange this is what I have on my side, I live in europe

2mni.jpg

the 3 day trial would cost you $49.50 if you chose to get it every 3 days for a month.

the 5 day trial would cost you $59.70 if you chose to get it every 5 days for a month.

the regular 30 day offer is cheaper than both the trial offers.  rlc is smart in offering the trial offers.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the 3 day trial would cost you $49.50 if you chose to get it every 3 days for a month.

the 5 day trial would cost you $59.70 if you chose to get it every 5 days for a month.

the regular 30 day offer is cheaper than both the trial offers.  rlc is smart in offering the trial offers.

if I take this 3 days deal it's just occasionally for see something very specific

I have not the intention to take this deal every 3 days, just one time sometimes when there will have interesting event like this threesome with the friend of wayne and wednesday

so for me it's a very good option, pay 45 $ for a month and having 29 boring days no more for me but after it depend what you like and want to see on RLC

1 minute ago, switch said:

if I take this 3 days deal it's just occasionally for see something very specific

I have not the intention to take this deal every 3 days, just one time sometimes when there will have interesting event like this threesome with the friend of wayne and wednesday

so for me it's a very good option

i was just pointing out how sly rlc was and not questioning it being a very good option for you.  i understand what you are saying, however i disagree with the threesome being an interesting event.  it was a show, that was planned in advance no doubt.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i was just pointing out how sly rlc was and not questioning it being a very good option for you.  i understand what you are saying, however i disagree with the threesome being an interesting event.  it was a show, that was planned in advance no doubt.

for me it was an interesting event because I wanted to see more of this guest friend, I don't care if it was a show or not the moment I saw well her pussy 🙂