B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

1 minute ago, timber said:

Monica, I think.

The bags and suitcase were stored under the stairs, exactly where Holly had put almost all her clothes when she moved out of B-4 to go another vacation with Tweety, and which she used as a wardrobe when sleeping with Thor in B-7.  I don't think Tweety had kept clothes there, but she may have.  Tani seemed to know who the former participant was.

Those who are familiar with Kristy's (or Monica) Russian language voice can tell for sure.

13 minutes ago, moules said:

A former female participant who lived in B-4.   Very likely it was either Holly or Kristy.

Camcap members may recognize her voice.

It Wasn't Holly, she's in the USA with Thor, From what I could hear the laugh sounded like Monica

• Upvote 1

An argument against Monica is that the wardrobe in the penthouse is so big, especially for one person, and she would not need to store suitcases under the stairs.  UNLESS, she went immediately on a trip after leaving B-4.

1 minute ago, moules said:

An argument against Monica is that the wardrobe in the penthouse is so big, especially for one person, and she would not need to store suitcases under the stairs.  UNLESS, she went immediately on a trip after leaving B-4.

I believe she left bags in Kristy's room when she left. I assume those got moved somewhere when Kristy left.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Unless she's a polite person and left the whole wardrobe for the next tenant. 🙄

2 minutes ago, moules said:

And Kristy left with all her bags, now whether she stored them in the garage or next door is another question