European General Politics #4

Il y a 3 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Now the TVs are saying he's crazy in the head And goes for an auspice  

yes it's almost always explained like that, always an isolated madman, a crank, never an Islamist killer!!!
even if the murders with the knife are repeated by ten everywhere in europe, it is never islamism, always an isolated madman!!!🤨😤

• Like 1

WWW.N-TV.DE

Pünktlich um kurz nach 14 Uhr landen König Charles III. und seine Frau Camilla auf dem Flughafen BER. Es ist der Auftakt ihres dreitägigen Staatsbesuchs in Deutschland. Am Brandenburger Tor wird dem...

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Another total idiot traveling the world at others expense. He's coming on his private jet that used 4000 gallons of fuel to babble about climate change. 

Vom Prinzip richtig - doch wie viele andere Idioten fliegen täglich um unsere Welt - und wie oft fährst Du mit dem Auto zum Supermarkt nur um Brötchen oder Milch zu kaufen - oder Schnaps um Dir den Abend schön zu träumen ???

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Correct in principle - but how many other idiots fly around our world every day - and how often do you drive to the supermarket just to buy bread rolls or milk - or schnapps to have a nice evening?

There are plenty of idiots that fly. I'm not one of them. I won't get in a commercial airliner, due to the other idiots that are in them. I'm very content at home in today's world. 

We go to the store MAYBE once a week. Trips are consolidated and planned so that there are no wasted miles or time. If the trip involves both home project needs and groceries, the trip is planned to do both, with the stop at the food store last. 

• Upvote 1

But you aren't going to say anything about his $16,000USD in fuel for that private jet. He could have flown commercial for about $1000USD in first class. 

You always turn things around so that they look like you are the smart one. Unfortunately for you, I know better and can see through that facade.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Vom Prinzip richtig - doch wie viele andere Idioten fliegen täglich um unsere Welt - und wie oft fährst Du mit dem Auto zum Supermarkt nur um Brötchen oder Milch zu kaufen - oder Schnaps um Dir den Abend schön zu träumen ???

47 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

But you aren't going to say anything about his $16,000USD in fuel for that private jet. He could have flown commercial for about $1000USD in first class. 

You always turn things around so that they look like you are the smart one. Unfortunately for you, I know better and can see through that facade.

Na schön, wen Briten ihr Operetten-König-Reich abschaffen würden könnte Charles im Garten Unkraut sammeln. Und Flugzeuge schaffen wir überhaupt ab, und Autos, Eisenbahn, Computer  ...... Willkommen "zurück im Mittelalter".

Ich freue mich, wie strukturiert Du Deinen Alltag und Einkäufe planst, ich habe da ein ähnliches System. Für große Reisen mit Schiff oder Flugzeug bin ich inzwischen nicht mehr fit genug. Alles erlebt - Geschichte. Bleibe gesund !

WWW.TAGESSPIEGEL.DE

Die Nutzung von Privatflüge ist im vergangenen Jahr um rund 64 Prozent gestiegen. Dies sei die „rücksichtsloseste Form der Mobilität“ mahnt Greenpeace und fordert ein Verbot.

Das ist Wasser auf Mühlen von @TBG 150 - oder nicht ? Ich verstehe Deinen Frust.